Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

2002 SLK32 for sale in Sweden...

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Tim CH 
#1 ·
I am thinking about selling my SLK32 and buy a CLK55 instead. Is there anyone on this board (from Sweden) who is interested in a 2002 SLK32? Contact me at helpsoft@hotmail.com for more info and pics.

I haven't made up my mind 100% to sell my SLK32 yet. Its hard to let go...

/Johan

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Re: Affalterbach tour guide confirmed.

...and it was not only Brian who witnessed this statement! Kalle and me were also there. [:D]

Do you finally (after 6 months) start to believe me?
[;)][;)][;)]

#8 ·
Wonderful :)

I have a hard time believing my eyes, but I have to say that this is wonderful news!!

But it is not the V8 kompressor, right?
Is it the V8 from CLK55?

#9 ·
Re: Wonderful :)

I have a hard time believing my eyes, but I have to say that this is wonderful news!!

But it is not the V8 kompressor, right?
Is it the V8 from CLK55?
Of course not a supercharged V8 but a V8! Basically the 367HP V8 from the CLK W209 but (as I heard) with a little more power [:D]

That's what we need [:p]

#12 ·
I was hoping the R171 AMG would be lighter and quicker but now I doubt it...

Sounds like MB is continuing the theme of heavier cars in the R171. It will be bigger and now I'd be surprised if the R171 AMG weighed under 3500 lbs. Adding more weight compromises handling and braking.

The SL55 is a perfect example, a truly great car but it would be absolutely incredible at 3500 lbs but instead it weighs as much as an SUV and it shows up in braking distances, 175 feet from 70 even with huge rotors and 8 piston calipers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.