Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Here now as promised the pics oof my 32 with the CLK W209 grill...

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  devlin 
#1 ·

...and finally 2 pics in front of AMG Affalterbach (yes I know it is dirty [V]

[8D]Tim

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: Nice color. BTW, huge rock chip on your lower part of the front bumper!...

Nice color. BTW, huge rock chip on your lower part of the front bumper!
Thank you.

That's only the biggest. That's what you pay for the high speeds on the German autobahn [:D]

....but so what, that's paintable!

Tim with the need for speed [8D]

#5 ·
That first pic... from Zurich no ? Looks like the side of a lake (next to a park), I went ...

That first pic... from Zurich no ? Looks like the side of a lake (next to a park), I went walking there with a friend from Zurich some 6 months ago.

Looks familiar [:)]

Nice car btw ! The grill looks great and I see you've got aluminium roll bars too ^_^ Awesome !

#6 ·
Re: That first pic... from Zurich no ? Looks like the side of a lake (next to a park), I went

That first pic... from Zurich no ? Looks like the side of a lake (next to a park), I went walking there with a friend from Zurich some 6 months ago.

Looks familiar [:)]

Nice car btw ! The grill looks great and I see you've got aluminium roll bars too ^_^ Awesome !
Thank you [:)] I already had the Brabus roll bars on my SLK230. They are from 1999 [;)]

You are right, it is the lake Zurich - about 2min from where I live. [8D]

Have a nice day (we have a holiday this afternoon - love it - time to cruize [8D] )

#12 ·
Hello Tim!!

Hello Tim!!
Your SLK is for sure one of the best looking ever
[:0][:0][:0] The CLK grill is a beauty and the BBS wheels are amazing!!!

You did a great job with your 32AMG [:)]

How large/ size are these BBS wheels?

Henry

#13 ·
So does that CLK grille pop right in as a direct replacement for the SLK grille ?

#14 ·
Re: Love the color.. Is that available in the US?...

Love the color.. Is that available in the US?
Thank you. The alanite green is a Designo color. I am not sure if it is available in the US. BTW I yesterday say a Boxster S parking beside of me with nearly the same color. Looked also great.

Tim

#15 ·
Re: Hello Tim!!

Hello Tim!!
Your SLK is for sure one of the best looking ever
[:0][:0][:0] The CLK grill is a beauty and the BBS wheels are amazing!!!

You did a great job with your 32AMG [:)]

How large/ size are these BBS wheels?

Henry
Thank you very much, Henry. [:)][:)][:)]

Didn't I answered your Email coming from mbslk.de? However the BBS LeMans are front 18x8.5" and back 18x9.5".

Tim

#16 ·
No, some slight modifications must be done and you need to use an aluminum braket for fast...

No, some slight modifications must be done and you need to use an aluminum braket for fastening. You have to shorten a plastic part about 1" (to hard to explain in Detail for a persone whose mother tongue isn't English). As far as I know someone already posted the required modifications.

Tim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.