See less See more
#4 ·
painting??

#6 ·
The red rims were truly a sad comment on an SLK.... :surrender:

#8 ·
O no I did bodywork for 3 years I didnt follow anything just did what I know

#10 · (Edited)
looks good, a long time ago i was going to paint my wheels black with a red lip, im sort of happy i didnt, the lip is too big to go red with, thanks for showing me that :) but other then that the car looks great...

Thats probably one of the first black sports i have ever seen, i wish i found one by me forsale b4 i bought silver for the second time! Car looks really great, hows the ride with the 1 perches? If im not mistaken thouse are the smallest MB has?

PS Ebay black housing headlights, some VHT taillight tint for thouse amber corners and turn signals, dark window tints ,and the 3 lamel black grill woud finnish that car off 100%

#12 ·
I got the rims online they are Stern ST-8's. The #1 perches are the smallest. is rides really good I have 1/4 spacers all around too. but i rub hard in the rear im going to take em out and ishould be fine I have them all the way rolled. Also bumper markers are getting shaved along with the hood emblem. Grill is going to be a badgeless three bar. and door handle pockets are going to be shaved. Front lip Im ordering will be molded, and hopefully I can find diff sideskirts and rear lip. Windows will be dark as fuck as well. I will be showing the whole build on here...

#13 ·
Thats a little crazy, I dont think you will be happy with the door poppers, theyre a pain in the ass.. Dont shave the hood!, just get a nice brabus or AMG badge in all black! same for trunk... As for grill, IDK how that will look but good luck...

Front lip and rear lip will be complicated because the bumper rolls back in, so most of the bumber will be covered with what ever you do... I would honestly say just dont do that to the AMG bumper, do a body kit, Im totaly killing the spelling but i think its rigger or atleast thats what it sounds like... It looks nice, no need for lips....

good luck

#14 ·
I wont need poppers im lookin for pics Im bringing my volkswagen style over to the Benz world. Ill try to find pics of door handles...

Lips shouldnt be too hard cars gonna look sick Ive got a good picture in my head wish I could photoshop lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.