Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Intrusment Cluster Help

871 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  FKNBEST 
#1 ·
Im trying to found out what LED bulbs will fit in the instrument cluster.
I have the cluster out and have done a simple needle mod.
Go to this website SUPER BRIGHT LEDS home and help me figure out which one is the yellow backed bulb and which one is the brown backed bulb.
Thanks for all your help.
=]

#5 ·
I think they will actually be less bright but it is hard to say if you will even notice. My question is since the LED's have a directional focused beam will they look like bright spots behind the instrument cluster instead of a nice evenly distributed light of an incondecent?

#7 ·
I used regular #194 5Watt bulbs for the (2) 2Watt bulbs so anything that says fits 194 should physically fit but I have no experience with these LED's. So the WLED Miniature Wedge Base bulbs say they replace the 194. I can't find a cross reference number for the half dozen or so 1.5Watt bulbs. I think the 1.5Watt bulbs (N910141000000 or 2452MFX6) come with the plastic base I can't remember, in that case I'm not sure which of these LED's will fit. Sorry can't help you more.

#9 ·
Try this website,CLICK HERE

Its where I get all my LED's from, It is the best website for bulbs hands down THE CHEAPIST price for great quality....

THEY HAVE EVERYTHING!

Now for your application I would look HERE

The correct bulbs for you would be the 4th type down... They are specificaly designed for guages, and work really well, have similar in my Galant. I will vouch for this site, I buy all my bulbs here from the chrome tiped amber bulbs to my yellow fogs... CHEAPIST PRICES OUT!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.