Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Hottest SLK from a member or X-member of this forum... post them up.

5K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  Steve Johnson 
#1 ·
Since time has gone by, most of the OG's from R170 forum have abandoned us, and many dont even own SLKs but still post... others simply quite posting cuz they got bored of the lack of activity, and well, just like the old ones have left us, weve also gotten new ones... I thought id dedicate a topic to show the new fellas around some R170-Forum history lol

Here's my list of Members

1. tungster
2. Kühl Carbon
3. adelaideslk
4. Dave OH
5. krk230
6. amgstyle
7. Robban
8. DeathCannon

Im sure im leaving some of them out, but when I first joined this community these were the guys that had already modded their rides or were in the process and had (in my opinion) some of the nicest SLKs on the board.... Ill try and get pictures of them for some of you to enjoy.... of course, I cant do a thread like this without mentioning Bazzle, Bruce and Steve who are three guys full of precious knowledge about these car's and the sport in general..

See less See more
#12 ·
brabus slk has been away surfing the world :thumbsup:

#15 ·
Yeah! I really enjoyed Kuhl Carbon's blue SLK. very unique and for a preFL SLK. It is one of the nicest. I still recall spending a lot of time looking at it.. hee..

#16 ·
Kuhl Carbon hands down. What about OJ and his 320. I thought that would be one my top 10 list. Brabus SLK does not count. An Aussie in the land of the rising sun is not natural. Papa does have the Brembo's. Tungster for his passion and what about Rasoul and 430 for their performance mods. Toss Steve L into the mix as well.

#19 ·
You mean your wife's SLK.LOL!!! No dyno no props. When are you going to take that killer 230 and run the dyno in 4th gear my friend. Check Paypal! I just do not go for those style rims and on a black car the head lights would be awesome in black to compliment the cars paint job and tail lights but to each his own. I would love to see a Brabus style grill on your black car my friend. Then it would crack my top 10 for sure. My car does not even crack my own top 20 but I have not worked on the fluffy stuff yet. Duke loves the hp game!!!!!!!!!

#22 ·
Kevin, Bro I do not see ONE lousy performance mod so WTF. You cannot make my top 12000!!!!!!! Andre has the looks and the big stick. Check out photos of his new wife. Just by her alone he makes the top 3. LOL!!! But you gotta make her go a little faster than 192bhp bro. That is just embarassing. Just install the ASP Racing crank pulley and you are in like Flynn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scottsdale ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.