Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Finally Sold the car..items for sale..

2K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  arguello 
#1 ·
Hey all..as you all know, I've been trying to sell my car. Well, today, it finally happened! It was real hard watching someone drive away my car knowing all the work and effort i put into it. Well..I guess you have to do what you have to do...there will always be SLK's out there to buy....

Thanks All for your input to this forum. I've learned a lot from this and saved lots of money.

So, the new owner took most of the parts but here's what I have for sale: PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. SHOULD YOU DECIDE TO USE PAYPAL, PLEASE ADD 3% TO THE COST. Sorry to do this but I took a major beating on selling my car!!)

First Aid Kit for SLK R170: $20

First Aid Kit for Some other Mercedes. I think it's for C Class (MBZ Part Number Q486 0026)- Asking $25

First Aid Kit for Some other Mercedes. I think it's for E Class (MBZ Part Number Q486 0043)- Asking $25

Shorty Antenna: $45

Viponds Touch Up Full Bottle. Only used to touch up 3-4 small dots so this bottle is practically new: Color is Siam Beige $25

Mercedes Embossed Leather Car Set. This includes a Zippered Leather Pouch for your Manual, A leather Single Fold Insurance holder and a small Wallet for your Credit Cards. I'm asking for $40 for the entire set

Mercedes Embossed CD Wallet. Holds 20 CDs.- $25

OEM Factory Silver Sport Grill. Note, the star has some defects but not noticeable unless looking closely. $50

K&N Drop in Filters. Cleaned and Oiled and ready to go. Used for approx. 400 miles. You will not be able to tell they are used!! These cost me $100. I'm asking for $50. (Pretty much two for the price of one)

Clear Bumper Lens: $20

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
What's still avaiable and pics of Bumper Lens

Here's a list of what's still available as well as pictures of the Clear Bumper Lens:

First Aid Kit for SLK R170: $20

First Aid Kit for Some other Mercedes. I think it's for C Class (MBZ Part Number Q486 0026)- Asking $25

First Aid Kit for Some other Mercedes. I think it's for E Class (MBZ Part Number Q486 0043)- Asking $25

Shorty Antenna: $45

Mercedes Embossed Leather Car Set. This includes a Zippered Leather Pouch for your Manual, A leather Single Fold Insurance holder and a small Wallet for your Credit Cards. I'm asking for $40 for the entire set

Mercedes Embossed CD Wallet. Holds 20 CDs.- $25

K&N Drop in Filters. Cleaned and Oiled and ready to go. Used for approx. 400 miles. You will not be able to tell they are used!! These cost me $100. I'm asking for $50. (Pretty much two for the price of one)

Clear Bumper Lens: $20

Attachments

#17 ·
Sold it for $19K with 52K miles on the clock. Also had about 3 more months of warranty. The sad thing is, the purchasers were not really enthusiasts. They just wanted something to commute with..... When they drove the car away, the flew right over all the speed bumps in my neighbor hood and I could hear it scrape over each one...how sad..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.