Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

h&r anti roll bar ????

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Bazzle 
#1 ·
hey guys i have a slk 32 amg, and was wondering the the anti roll bars are as thick the the h&r's were?? i was wondering if what amg put on stock was better than the h&r's?? if the h&r's are better will the one's for the slk 320 fit on a 32?? they dont' make it for the 32, but if anybody that know of a company that make it for the 32 will be greatful too. thanks for all the help. guys

#4 · (Edited)
I think the AMG SLK32 roll bars have the nappa leather covers instead of the stock molded ones. As far as fitting aftermarket roll bars, it is the same. They may not list the 32 because they don't expect the owner to swap the already upgraded AMG set.

#5 ·
:p :p :p

I think he means the ones UNDER the vehicle not the ones behind his head :D

I cany answer your question but I do question why you would want to change them.

My personal take on hard driving used to be to do so with as soft a roll bar as I could that allow wheels on the ground for traction traded with controllable roll.

Bazzle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.