Did this today... 30 minutes. A few pix for those not sure. Used about 6 litres, just filled to the top mark on dipstick.
1. Loosen filler and filter caps.
2. Put in sucker
and pump (20 pumps on mine)
3. Few more pumps and wiggle end to ensure all oil out and lift out and up so tube drains.
4. Remove filter and cap as one unit.
5. Clip new filter into cap.
6. Replace O ring if req.
7. Replace filter assy. Nip up tight just enough so it cant come undone.
8. Fill with new oil (put 5 litres in 1st) Quicker to put in thru filler cap in rocker cover than thru filter housing.IMO
9. Replace filler cap.
10.Start engine, run for 10 secs then stop.
11. Check level then fill with approx 1 litre until up to 1/2 to full on dip stick after 1 min or so.
12. Recheck for tools etc, leaks, mess anf close hood.
13. Recheck next morning in you want.