Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

I just got OEM xenon from bekkers......

522 views 7 replies 0 participants last post by  jordan 
G
#1 ·
But when I shake the left one, I hear some plastic piece is running around...<br> And I see that there are 3 lights in the one headlight.... ??? <br> Lihn do you still want my aftermarket headlight with HID?<br>

G
#7 ·
Its a European thing mainly, when driving it cities they turn these on instead of low beams and

some use them at daytime running lights. I have them hooked up on my car. They look kewl when the xenon contrast the hologen in one assemblie. Jordan how much did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking. My problem is still not fixed regarding the lights. I hope Bekkers moves on this more because it has been roughly 10 months now.

G
#8 ·
I paid $1499...

So does your citi light works as day time running light? I thought there are no cables for that citi light thing... How do you connect it? and Can't we change that to HID look light? like solaris bulb?<br> Is bekker still haven't found out the problem about your headlight?<br> I saw your message long~~~ time ago... Man.. I think you should just return that thing... Someone said that you can get your ECU upgrade to ECU to see the HID.. I don't know if this helps your case...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.