Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Brought my car into the stealership last week and they were not able to set "Netherlands".... but

693 views 8 replies 0 participants last post by  SMa 
G
#1 ·
Brought my car into the stealership last week and they were not able to set "Netherlands".... but

was able to do 'Belgium'? WTF? Now when I forget something in the car and attempt to retrieve it without pressing the unlock (even if the alarm was never turned on in the 1st place in the garage), the alarm blasts out my ear drums. It's gonna take a while to get use to pressing unlock everytime I go out to the car, even if it's just in my garage. I've blasted out my ear drums 5 times already and it's not even been that many days yet.

G
#8 ·
Co-worker with SLK asked about that...

... she wanted to be able to lock the doors, put the keys in her purse, pick up some of her stuff from the car then close the door...<br> I guess the Belgium option is probably the next best thing for her ;-)

G
#9 ·
BTW, if you lock the door with remote then close the door, make sure you wear earplugs ...

... before openning the door again, if you choose not to press on the remote. Although the door is not locked, the alarm is engaged.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.