Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

17" AMG wheels with new tires for sale

572 views 7 replies 0 participants last post by  andy 
G
#1 ·
Asking $1500 + $100 shipping<br> Email me if interested<br> tsuiandy@hotmail.com

G
#4 ·
remember what was the asking price for your carlsson wheels? (MORE)

My wheels are selling for $309 (front) and $339 (rear) on tirerack.com. For the whole set it would be 1296. I have new tires on them and my asking price is $1500<br> <br> Linh, I remember you tried to sell your Carlsson 1/5 wheels before. Tirerack is selling them for 319(front) and 329(rear). Which is also $1296 for the whole set. You also have new tires. But your asking price was $1800...

G
#5 ·
Andy, don't take it the wrong way, buddy !! I was only refer to resale market for factory wheel.....

<br> never seen anyone selling it for maore then $1100. As for my wheel, $1800 is still cheaper lol..lo, because someone is selling the old 1/5 17 in. in this forum for $1700 without wheels.

G
#6 ·
Linh means without TIRES, and he's right.....

.... aftermarket, or 'premium' wheels are worth more even second hand. I realize you have genuine AMG's, but Linh is just trying to tell you the current market value.<br> <br> Go to EBay and search 'AMG Wheels', then select under 'show only' the 'completed items' icon. It will show you what AMG (genuine and replica, so be careful and READ the auctions) have gone for for the past three months. Just a little trick I use ;-) .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.