Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Sigh...When are people w/ E36's gonna learn??? Esp. ones with three people in 'em???

1K views 9 replies 0 participants last post by  calvin - seattle ,WA 
G
#1 ·
[No message]

G
#5 ·
Well...

Tonight, while I was driving home calmly, some guy with two girls in his little 325 thought it'd be nice to mess with a little MB and impress his chicks...I think he learned his lesson from that shameful experience.<br>
<br>
Those kinds of people are just too irritating.<br>
<br>
I've had lots of E36's try to mess with me, all of them not being able to keep up, even on the freeway...they just never learn.

G
#7 ·
How much faster

I have a friend that is buying a 2001 325 and he thinks his car will be faster than the SLK. How much faster do you think my car will be against his (take off/ highway speeds)? I hava a 2000 SLK 230 LE 5spd. I think the SLK will be faster but just want to be sure.

G
#8 ·
E46

I don't know about the new E46's, but at take off, the SLK chould at least keep up if not be ahead by a few feet.<br>
<br>
This idiot last night had an older 325 and he couldn't keep up from stand still. The SLK definitely out-torques the older 3 series.<br>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.