Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Spooky! (Off Topic)

773 views 4 replies 0 participants last post by  FrankC 
G
#1 ·
Just found this online.... Sort of like those 3D pictures that were popular a few years ago. It's very clever.<br>
<br>
Concentrate really hard on it and it sort of comes into focus eventually!...<br>
<br>
http://www.netcentral.co.uk/~philstephens/wrong.htm<br>
<br>
B.B<br>
-Board Lurker and SLK320 owner.<br>
<br>

G
#2 ·
Spooky ? Nah

I thought it was one of those 3d puzzels. Its just an animated gif that changes pics every 30 seconds. DONT bother staring. Just wait or take up tree spotting, its just as boring (my apols to those tree spotters out there who may be reading this )

G
#4 ·
Spooky?? well........

My o' my you do keep a sharp eye on this board. :)<br> <br> I will make you deal. You post on this site the diemensions of your slk trunk (or boot as we call it in UK) and I wont tell everyone what your idea of spoky is :) and spoil your 'fun'. See previoius question, under my name, on this board for details. <br> Thanks :)<br>

G
#5 ·
Just a con, to make you jump. Keep sound very low.

You stare at the pic (a one cell animated gif) then suddenly a scream is added. Thats why you are asked to put the volume up. You concentrate on the pic. Nothing changes. Then the noise comes through the speakers. The pic is just a distraction. For the same effect turn up the volume of your tv to full. Turn off the tv. Wait for some poor mug/wife to turn it on. Get the idea ? Silly ol me thought this forum was for MB subjects.<br> I suppose some would find it funny. Not me though. I expected something clever.<br> So anyone willing to tell me the dimensions of their slk boot/trunk space ? Please ?? :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.