Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

wierd sound when steering

532 views 1 reply 0 participants last post by  Dan - SF Bay Area 
G
#1 ·
Hi,<br> A few months ago, I noticed a sound from the front wheels while I was taking a sharp turn on an exit ramp in Richmond. I took the car to dealership and they said the couldn't find anything wrong. Last weekened, I noticed the sound is louder and I feel it has something to do with hydrolics on the front wheels. Especially when you make a full turn, you would hear that noice. Anyone else had to deal with that problem. I know the breakpads needs to be replaced in my car within the next couple of months and I don't know if this is related or unrelated to current problem.<br> <br> Thanks.

G
#2 ·
Is it like a clunk on fast hard turning? Does it tug a little on the wheel too?

I have this also when making 8-15mph sudden hard left (wheel almost all the way over) turns--like when in a parking lot. My dealer looked at it for a few days and also couldn't figure anything out. They determined it wasn't dangerous so that's it. <br> <br> Would love to know if anyone has an answer for this!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.