Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Just posted pics of my boost gauge and where i installed it...

689 views 9 replies 0 participants last post by  APD 
G
#1 ·
The gauge is just temporary, until i get a white face on. Does installation seem right to you guys? Also, and suggestions on where i can start looking for a pod to fit my car. Its held on by double sided tape so i'm going to need a pod soon. Any help would be lovely....thanks<br> <br> David

G
#4 ·
So how much max boost does it show on your gauge at full throttle? Why don't you use the ...........

<br> EGT (exhaust gas temp.) or RICH/LEAN gauge instead of the boost gauge? At least the EGT and RICH/LEAN gauge you can monitor your engine performance. If the EGT is showing HOT then you know that your engine is running lean and if it running too cold then you know it running too RICH.

G
#6 ·
Re: Nice job but...

I can answer that one! I alsos have an AutoMeter (I've not installed mine yet) because VDO does NOT make such guage! I'm going to get a custom mount next to the ash tray made (about $250.00) from a local guy in the spring... there's snow here in Minneapolis.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.