Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Visiting San Jose for a few days...(more)

600 views 3 replies 0 participants last post by  DougM 
G
#1 ·
Okay, I found no takers when I visited Atlanta a few months ago, so I'll make the same offer to all you California folks.<br> Anyone want to meet for lunch or dinner and take me for a ride in your SLK? I'll be staying in San Jose at the Cisco campus.<br> I don't know my schedule yet (that's a long and interesting story!) so, if interested in meeting a forum friend, leave a message here.<br> BTW...My wife and I took a 3 hour drive yesterday, DECEMBER 1st, in New England...with the top DOWN!!!! WAAHOOOOOOO!!!!! We've had an INCREDIBLE Fall season here.

G
#4 ·
The PacificSLK group hasn't met for awhile...

... let us know when you're coming out (this year, next year???) and schedules pending we'll see what we can do. At least meeting up for dinner would be fun. Check out the PacificSLK group on Yahoo! (go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PacificSLK) and post a message there, that's the best place for us NorCal'ers to coordinate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.