Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

HEY GUYS !!! I saw it first hand drag race 0-60 between C32, E55 and Clk 430 Kleemann supercharger..

2K views 4 replies 0 participants last post by  MB_Racer 
G
#1 ·
HEY GUYS !!! I saw it first hand drag race 0-60 between C32, E55 and Clk 430 Kleemann supercharger..

<br> Who do you guys think would win?

G
#3 ·
To me it will depend if the cars have enough mileage to be considered broken-in....

but my guess is the CLK430 with Kleemann supercharger might have very slight edge here.<br>
<br>
On paper, it looks like the C32 has the edge, but ....who knows. A lot will be dependent on driver's reaction time.

G
#4 ·
Well, i were at the front side of the three car checking to make sure they're all line up...........

<br> when the flag drop, the E55 had the best reaction time and the Clk 430 SC and C32 had the same reaction time. But everyone who were there saw the C32 ahead by a car lenght !!!! Even Simon from Evopsport who's piloted his E55 admitted that the C32 beat both of them. I'm not even sure if the C32 engine have even break-in yet. There were also an Silver Slk 32 which is owned by Don but he did not want to drag race. I guest he did not feel like he's 18 anymore.

G
#5 ·
Re: HEY GUYS !!! I saw it first hand drag race 0-60 between C32, E55 and Clk 430 Kleemann super....

I dont know how many hp for the CLK Kleemann, but if you consider that their Komp. adds about 200 hp when added on a E 55!! I would say, that the CLK would have about 500 hp, then:<br> <br> 1. CLK kleemann<br> 2. C32<br> 3. E55

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.