Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

The wheels are in motion for another SLK.....

1K views 28 replies 0 participants last post by  Periokid 
G
#1 ·
After much thought I have decided to move up to an SLK 32 AMG.<br> <br> Yes it is silver. My dealer has one left for 2002 except for a firemist which will arrive in Feb 2002.<br> <br> They will transfer my voice act phone/CD changer from my 320.<br> <br> Some items will be available from my current SLK.

G
#16 ·
Every now and then, yes....

CLK is great, thanks. I am afraid to say that I dont' miss my SLK as much as I thought I would. The room, the torque, trunk room, cabin room, and more room just makes me a little bit more appreciative of the car. <br> <br> The SLK is a nice w/e car though. However, I think if they came out with a bug-free SLK (rattles, creaks, etc.), I think it would be a nice 2nd car. <br> <br> I haven't seen the other Bay Area folks as it's the rainy season here. Hopefully they'll 'let' me join. :)<br> <br> Good luck and enjoy your new 32!!!!! Sometimes Iwonder if I should have gotten the 32... it's the same price range...hmm...but no room (and time) for regrets now!!<br> <br>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.