Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Got run off the road today in my SLK...

1K views 27 replies 1 participant last post by  J.-L-B. 
G
#1 ·
So today, I decided to drive speed limit (very rare for me). Just wanted to see what it was like to drive speed limit to work during non rush hour from my new house.<br>
<br>
Set cruise control in the left lane at around 80km/h. In the right lane was a girl driving an Acura TL (I think) doing her make up at 80km/h. She decides to change to the left lane without shoulder checking, and I avoided it by swerving into the grassy ditch. Didn't even have a chance to honk. ESP light flickering madly, I slowed down enough to get back on the road. No damage to the car. I sped like mad to catch up to the b***h, but hit a red light, so can't even find her to yell at her. She had NO CLUE what was happening behind her, just kept driving along.<br>
<br>
Problem with driving speed limit is I'm ALWAYS around other drivers that don't pay attention, and I'm stuck in their blind spot for too long.<br>
<br>
That's it, no more driving speed limit for me. Driving 30%-50% over the limit has always worked for me, since nobody's ever around me. People might call me crazy or reckless for my speeding, but I've never had an accident driving the way I do.<br>
<p>coloc1.beyond.ca

See less See more
G
#27 ·
!!! Drivers in Greece are more capable:

The typical greek male driver smokes a cigarette, drinks a cold coffee and occasionally talks on the phone.<br> <br> The typical greek woman driver always talks on the phone, always has her mirror in the 'make-up' position, occasionally smokes a cigarette and drinks water.<br> <br> Somehow they all find a way to make gestures using both hands to other drivers<br> <p>globalC32.citicorp.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.