Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Anyone know where I can get a bra for my slk32?

647 views 12 replies 1 participant last post by  paul 
G
#1 ·
[No message]

G
#2 ·
Clogan doesn't have one yet. I've got requests for notification as soon as they are available.......

at a few locations. I was told at least two months wait last month. We shall see............<p>congo.wssc.dst.md.us

G
#5 ·
I bet you don't hear from Colgan without prompting them

In my opinion Colgan's customer service is completely non existent.<br> <br> I placed a special order with them for a bra for my post facelift SLK 230. All I wanted was a bra which didn't have cut outs for side fender indicators. This is the UK specification and they made me pay a premium price (something like 130 dollars compared to about 90 dollars via the internet) and I also had to wait for weeks and weeks for the item to be delivered to a relative's address in California, just down the road from where they are based in Fountain Valley.<br> <br> I have only this week received the bra here in the UK and surprise surprise it does have the cut outs which I specifically instructed them to omit!! In other words all they have done is sent me the standard bra and charged me more for it. I might as well have gone to Mercedes Benz in the first place. At least I would have got a bra embossed with the Mercedes logo (rather than 'Colgan Custom' which looks terrible) and a nice storage bag in which to keep the bra which I didn't get with my so called 'special order'.<br> <br> If Colgan provide good service then I'm a banana!!!<br> <p>host213-122-0-80.btinternet.com

G
#8 ·
On my black SLK32 it won't look so bad and...

it will protect the front of the car on long trips and in rush hour trafic drives. This past summer we took a great road-trip from Seattle to Sun Valley in the SLK32 and it would have been great to have it to protect the paint. When we got back I had more chips from that trip than all of the rest of my driving miles racked up since. I think that the bras on a black car don't look too bad and for specific driving I would use it. But for weekend trips to StarBucks I'll go sans le brassiere...on the car I mean. <p>

G
#10 ·
I agree they look ugly, buy it beats the heck out of chips all over the front.......

Besides it only takes a minute to put on and less then that to take it off when you get where your going. I only us it on the highways at speed.<p>user-2ivelj6.dialup.mindspring.com

G
#13 ·
Bra on SLK

You guys are nuts. I just put mine on and it looks great. BUT, my car is black. If you actually dropped $40k+ on a yellow or blue SLK you have bigger problems than a black bra. Those cars look bad without one.<br> <br> I suggest getting it from MB since they have the MB logo on the front. Besure they know if you have the sport package or a front plate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.