Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

After 11 years..... PASSWORD PROBLEMS? READ THIS THREAD.

15K views 169 replies 40 participants last post by  SoonerCPA 
#1 ·
....Benzworld forced me to change my password.

Anyone else?

DIG'S EDIT / Sorry nobby, had to be done.
I'm sticking this thread with a title modification. People are still coming back for the first time and are unaware of the problem or don't have the same email address as when they first joined and have forgotten the old one. Send a pm to Digmenow or an email to digmenow@aol.com if you have followed the site instructions regarding "Forgot Password" without success.

Can someone put this link in the first post of this thread?

It's the lost password link that I think everyone needs to click to get a new password.

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/login.php?do=lostpw

#88 ·
After fucking with it with no replies for a couple of days, I opened a new account & pm a mod who took care of me. Sadly, like you, Brian took care of me again this afternoon by replacing my new password with an easy to remember 12 character one. Lol

#103 ·
Digmenow has been as busy as a sniffing rescue dog :smile

Thanks for your work.

Reactions: Digmenow
#102 ·
Welcome back in Ken.
I fear that this new "upgrade" has resulted in a net loss of members.
I came close to wanting to give it up but glad I perservered.
Could be some might feel the loss of their username, the really annoying
"verification" thingy, and the password reset not working is more than they
want to fool with.

#105 ·
We might have a few members temporarily (or permanently) misplaced.....but we've also heard from a bunch that haven't actively participated, lately.

We might be net 0.

#111 ·
Finally got back in! 300sl-24

What a nightmare this has been! Had to change my user name from 300SL-24 to Ray500SL because my email address had changed from the one that I originally supplied.

Is there a chance that one of the Mods can re-establish my old account please?

#118 ·
I have had to come on here using a friends Facebook link.

I cannot for the life of me see how to contact a mod or admin member to help resolve my issue of getting back in under my old user name.

I cannot get a new password sent to me as the e-mail the forum has is not recognised due to it being an old one ( had to create a new one due to hack issue )

Any nudges in the right direction would be appreciated.

#127 ·
Attached pics, is there now new limitations?

Thanks, I have got my profile back, great!

I noticed yesterday that I cant attach more than one picture per posting - do we have new limitations? I tried ipad and PC and to me it is possible add only one pic per posting.

I have changed my engine radiator and I would like share the pics with other readers.

#129 ·
Testing multiple pics per posting

Testing.

So I loaded the 5 pics as usually. After "upload" button there excist only one of the loaded pics :confused:

I have to check my system & program are updated - the reason has to be here at my side.

Thank you fot your kind help.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.