Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Happy New Year to All

2K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  cwmoser 
#1 ·
A bit late for Aussiemerc, but all the best anyway!

Dawn Jan 1st, 2016 Bondi Beach

See less See more
#4 ·
Heading out the door to a party.

Should be fun.

Happy New Year everyone.

Just let us know if you have so much fun that you need to be bailed out of jail.

I'm sure we could take up a collection!

As for SWMBO and myself, I'll set the alarm so we can wake to see in the new year! :grin

Happy New Year All!

Reactions: Ruindr
#9 ·
Bad colds in my household - sniffles, chills, hacking.
My son came in over Christmas sick and left it with us.
2016 starts off on a down note ... so it can only get better !!

Happy R107 New Year !!

#10 ·
happy new year to all in the forum
may 2016 bring peace, prosperity and hours of great time in your MB

#11 ·
And the same to all of you. Congratulations to all of you that made it home without getting stopped by the police.

2015 ended with a thud. Wife backed out of daughters garage and the door decided to come down on the roof of our Chrysler. Swept off the antenna assembly and left a dent and a lot scraping. Then the Wings lost and MSU got humiliated in the bowl game. 2016 has to be better.

#14 · (Edited)
Our 2015 ended badly.

Family here for Christmas. Toilets gurgling. Attempted to snake vents & lines. No dice. Called plumber friend. He said likely broken pipe. He checked & found 4ft long crack in top of main line to septic tank in crawl space. A mess!

Lines will be replaced and soil remediated.

A crappy start to 2016. Hope yours starts better!

#18 ·
Sorry for the misfortunes at EOY 2015.

Hey, Clemson won big and hopefully the Carolina Panthers will win Sunday
giving them home field advantage for the Playoffs.

#19 ·
Been spending the days since Christmas getting ready for 23 family members (4 generations from age 2 to 83) to arrive at 3pm today for the annual New Year's Day Party. All of our oldest generation each take a holiday, and we get today. Been doing it forever because none of us can get any of the next generation to take over the hosting duties.

Oh well...it's a great family, we all get along very well, everyone always has a good time talking, eating, playing cards, dominoes, watching football, reruns of the Honeymooners, etc., sometimes until near midnight.

Gotta get back to work. Still a lot of cooking to do!

Here's wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy New Year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.