Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

On line service manual???

1K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  mbboy 
#1 ·
Something changed? Anyone else having problems? Model 107

#11 · (Edited)
Ouch...I was depending on getting to the online manual during the trailing arm job...

anyone got a pointer to where I can get a CD? I'll load the thing on my Android tablet.

Edit: Just poked at it, and was able to get to the manual sections without problems (aside from 49-100, removing the exhaust system, the link for which went to 47-100, but fixing the URL manually found the right page).

#12 ·
I get this one of the two screen captures depending on when
I access the Service Manual. Nothing to click on to view.

Attachments

#13 ·
There should be a list of 107 models across below that screen that you can click on - For example 450SL will open up the sections of the typical 450SL manual as well as the ETM and Owners manual.

I have been able to access the new layout on my old desktop XP machine as well as on my BB Playbook. Screen formatting is kind of messed up, with large gaps between sections of manual which requires scrolling down. But all the ones I tried worked. I know that for my 300D, the on-line manual often has missing pdfs and that is probably true for 107 too.

By the way - haven't tried this with Ubuntu ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.