Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

FS: Service Manual Heating, A/C, Auto Climate Control Model 107

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Ron500E 
#1 ·
Forgive me if this isn't the proper place, I usually hang out in the 124 forum and we have our separate F/S-WTB area. So mods, please move or delete if I am violating any protocol, thanks.
I have a "Service Manual: Heating, Air Conditioning Automatic Climate Control Model 107" publication.
Mercedes number S 2479 000.
Copyright 1991.
Has pretty much everything you wanted/need to know about the HVAC system for your 107.
Electrical schematics, etc., etc.
It's a little over an inch thick of unnumbered pages. Very clean, looks hardly ever used.
This is a genuine paper manual, not a pdf or disc which is difficult to use when under the dash if you know what I mean...
These were generally not available to the public but designed for use by service technicians. I bought out the inventory of a retired service tech, all 400 lbs of paper manuals to get the few 124 items I wanted, clearly a case of more money than brains....
I'd rather sell them here than on eBay or donate them to the local library so if you need something from the 1980-2000 era I just might have it. Lots of rare and unusual stuff like training courses, internal documents, etc.
Any questions, please ask.
I feel $75.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 is a fair price.
Thanks,
Ron
RLScoma@aol.com

124.036 Malachite/Mushroom
124.052 Malachite/Mushroom
124.092 Malachite/Mushroom

124.092/M119 Non Malachite Red/Mushroom (for sale)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.