Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

107 Featured on BAT Site Today

680 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  OldWorldShepherds 
#1 ·
The websight, Bringatrailer.com is a pretty cool site broken out by country of origin, focused largely on sports and euro collector cars. They feature cars for sale, and posters comment on them - brutal at times, but usually informative.

Well they have not done a 107 in a very long time, today they have both a 1986 560 SL and a Pagoda, with both cars drawing a lot of interesting comments.

#6 ·
Thanks for posting those links, Dave. When I posted the "OT other collector cars" thread I thought it was a topic that likely surfaced before but did not see anything. I would never have found those threads by searching the titles. I think it is interesting what people like since it is obvious we all love these cars.

Rowdie, I thought the website would act as a "hyperlink" to the BAT homepage, sorry! I check that site daily as they usually have some interesting cars out there. I thought the comments on the 560 SL included interesting observations from both 107 owners and non owners... IMO that is a pretty clean example...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.