Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

what is this part called?

3K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  rowdie 
#1 ·
Trying to figure out what the rubber piece is called at the bottom of the door in the inside of the car? I was thinking stomper something but not sure. It's made out of rubber and is black (at least mine is black) about 3 inches wide and 2.5 - 3 feet long. When you step into the car you step on it. Will supply picture later if needed.

#4 · (Edited)
Or, if you are Mercedes, you call it "covering". I've seen them called many things, door sill cover, scuff plate, rocker cover, entry sill cover, etc etc.

107 686 01 80 7003 and $36.00 will get you one from a dealer.

Avoid Mr Overpriced ebay vendor 107clips, bullshit artist (most of his listings, where he lists parts at 3 x mercedes list price he says they are NLA, but he lies).

#14 ·
I have ordered many parts from various dealer websites and the Classic Center. Only one part was delayed approx. 2 weeks because it had to come from Germany. It was one of the down pipes for Tri-Y manifolds. They had the other side in stock and this is a 107 Euro model only.

Classic Center

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.