Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

SONIC and 107s

87K views 768 replies 74 participants last post by  Jyuma 
#1 ·

Have You Visited a Sonic® Lately?

CPASooner is a muckymuck at Sonic and asked us all (there was a $10 bribe, actually) to get our pictures with our SLs at a Sonic location.

Here's mine and mrelbe.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Chris,

This is great. I'm pleased to see the bribe worked. Much thanks for postsing. No doubt about it, Sonic's definitely a cool place for you to see and be seen in your 107, so I would love to have everyone join in and post your 107 at a nearby Sonic.

By the way, Chris, where was this pic taken?

#11 · (Edited)
Regardless of some smartass comments about my not really having a 107 or for that matter female companionship... Well here are a couple of pics proving otherwise.

We'd have included the Sonic sign but a recent storm took it out!

....and no, the leakage on the concrete ISN'T from my car or any of the passengers. :eek:

Attachments

#19 ·
Although familiar with the chain, having patronized them in other parts of the country, I had no idea there were any Sonics near me in TLoPL until I read this thread and googled the company. Therefore, I drove to 8212 Liberty Road, Windsor Mill, MD. Windsor Mill? Everyone calls that area Randallstown.

Dirty car, dirty weather but it broke for a while to allow me to have some WDTD time.

Bah! I was trying to get the corner of the windshield in the pic as well.

Oh, well. I ordered the vanilla dish for $1.07. It was delish! Actually it was $1.09 and tax made it $1.16 but I'm asking nobby for a waiver since everyone usually puts their two cents in.

See what I did there?

#21 ·
Although familiar with the chain, having patronized them in other parts of the country, I had no idea there were any Sonics near me in TLoPL until I read this thread and googled the company. Therefore, I drove to 8212 Liberty Road, Windsor Mill, MD. Windsor Mill? Everyone calls that area Randallstown.

Dirty car, dirty weather but it broke for a while to allow me to have some WDTD time.

Bah! I was trying to get the corner of the windshield in the pic as well.

Oh, well. I ordered the vanilla dish for $1.07. It was delish! Actually it was $1.09 and tax made it $1.16 but I'm asking nobby for a waiver since everyone usually puts their two cents in.

See what I did there?
Dig,

Thanks much. That is a great pic - your sharp looking 107 against a good perspective of the store. I appreciate the effort and hope you enjoyed the visit.

#34 ·
We don't have any around here. The closest one would be Sandusky (I think).
I'll have to ask Gerk if he wants to meet up there when I get back from Switzerland in two weeks. What exactly do we get for doing this, again?

#41 ·

The GTGers received Sonic gift cards to use for the photo ops.

I guess you're gonna have to suck up to Bill a bit...

:D
Wait a minute, I was in the GTG... for a short while, anyway...

#47 ·
I was mentioning the drive thru Sonics to the wife only to hear her say I should get my head out of my butt and look a little closer.

Sorry Charles but we do have at least one in Marion, IL that I visited this afternoon. :thumbsup:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.