Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

OT Just for laughs

662 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  rockcrusher 
#1 ·
I thought a thread that would take our minds off some of our daily stress might be good, and it will keep the monitors busy....:D

So here we go

After 25 years as the local mailman, It was Bob's last day before he retires,. as he opens the Smiths mailbox to deposit the letters, the door opens, and standing there is Mrs. Smith. wearing a victoria secret maids outfit.
She tell Bob she has appreciated his service and friendship, and as a token of the Smiths appreciation, she invites him into the house, and there at the table is a breakfast fit for a king.
Bob accepts the gesture, enjoys the breakfast.
After he finishes, he thanks her, and starts to leave. She then grabs him by the hand and leads him into the bedroom. After she finishes the wild thing, she reaches over to the end table, grabs a dollar bill and hands it to him..................

Now totally confused, Bob says, thanks for the breakfast, it was delicious, and then the wild thing, words can't express my gratitude, but the dollar, I have to ask??? What was that for.

So Mrs. Smith explains, she told her husband last night that today way your last day on the job and thought we should get you something. My husband replied, "Aw screw him, give him a buck, but breakfast was my idea............................... :)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.