Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Need wiring diagram for elec windows of '73 350 SLC

10K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Fonzi 
#1 ·
Recently bought a 1973 350 SLC in Deutschland and have new switches for the electric windows but we do not have a diagram for the wiring. All the wires are in place, but they were connected to new switches and we are replacing them with the original switches. Would be happy to find the diagrams in English or Deutsch. Very happy, actually.

Also, does anyone have a photo of the underside of the ashtray for the 350 SLC? We are trying to sort out what is missing to hold ours in place.

Danke.

#2 ·
Hallo Deutschland,
here is a wiring diagram for electric windows for a 1975SL (1pic) and some simple wiring diagrams for the 350slc 1973. (a click on the pics makes them larger)sorry i know pics are bad...
I will try to make better ones if you need them.. just tell me.

And show us some pictures of your new Classic MB!
Liebe Gruesse Judy

Attachments

#3 ·
Thank you, Judy. We reviewed your docs and the dilemma for us is identifying the plug connections for the bottom of the switches. The previous owner removed the plugs and connected the individual wires to the connections, on newer window switches. We are reinstalling the original switches and do not have the necessary to diagram to show us what we need to know. Thank you for your effort to assist.

Pics of our MBzs going up today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.