Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS-Euro Bumpers, Rear Seat, Other

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  isthisdave 
#1 ·
Hello, Below is a price list and a picture of a couple of part and the general car.

The euro bumpers are painted black but were not done properly so the chrome has actually been preserved underneath, I will leave it up to you to remove the paint. The front rubber is in excellent shape but the rear has the holes for the bumperettes which I do not have. No lower valence panel for the rear unless you want an AMG one. $400 for the set with brackets, $600 for the set with AMG Rear Valence. OBO

Next, rear seat in palomino, in moderate shape wouldn't say it is excellent but it is better than some I have seen. The only problem is the dye is starting to pinken up abit, the material is not hardening MB-tex. No seat belts. $100 OBO

Instrument Cluster 380SL, Odometer gear broke when I was driving the car the other day. Clock Works $50

83' 3.8 Euro motor, Euro cams, the front right spark plug had a quick thread repair kit put in it to get it running right. Needs to be properly done, It runs fantastic thought no hesitation. Will upload video to youtube when I get access to video camera along with shots of part numbers on cams. Exhaust Manifolds not included. 78k Miles or close to it. $300 OBO

380SL ECU $50

Transmission, shifts fine, same mileage as engine. $150OBO

All sets of Euro lights are NLA, Fogs, heads, rears

Everything is for sale just ask. You can call me at 859-797-1499 or email me at themercedesR107@gmail.com

Andrew

See less See more
#2 ·
Pictures

Attachments

#6 ·
I have to think you would have a better shot finding one "down there" anyway. Granted the numbers of R107s here are much higher, but of that higher number, perhaps 5% were euros, and of the ones that have been knackered, the bumpers and lights will be in great demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.