post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 06:52 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2007
Vehicle: 300SD
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
What exactly is this thread going on about?
This thread is about nothing. A bunch of bored people blowing off steam, that is all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 06:55 PM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Z
What exactly is this thread going on about?
These two fucking idiots Jon & Kate somehow begat 8 snowflakes that all look like their retarded French-Canadian father, and not in a good way, and had a TV show forever for some reason, that is an indictment on America in and of itself, and so anyway, they are getting divorced, were probably living a lie, and A&E finally FINALLY fucking pulled the show that none of us watched anyway because trainwrecks are only fun to watch for so long and Kate was the only even moderately humanoid one in terms of appearance in the bunch it appears, and all of this makes some people happy, because it was a travesty to begin with, and it's a fuck-an-a great excuse to use nasty fucking words and shit.
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 07:22 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1763 Post(s)
Only idiots reproduce, hence human history is a train wreck.
post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 07:24 PM
Surely A Large Human

Lifetime Premium Member
Explain your own existence. Immaculate conception or something? Jesus is an effeminate antique dealer with a penchant for track lighting and land barges?
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 08:25 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1763 Post(s)
^Finally! Someone gets it!^
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 09:54 PM Thread Starter

Date registered: Oct 2005
Vehicle: 107, 115, 116, 123, 124, 126
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR View Post
it was a travesty to begin with, and it's a fuck-an-a great excuse to use nasty fucking words and shit.
Q gets it.
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 11:43 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Mar 2009
Vehicle: 2002 CLK 430 & 1989 Camaro RS Fuel Injected
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR View Post
Swauve - a casual observer of pop culture would see references to the movies "Office Space" and "Pulp Fiction" in my response. Combine this fact with the UNUSUALLY bombastic and vulgarity-laden tone - even for me - over such a meaningless topic, and you have a pretty clear indication that I'm not being serious. I won't even mention that one could choose from 34 months of "prior art", vis-a-vis nearly 15,000 posts, that would eliminate any uncertainty as to whether or not my post could in any way be construed as serious. Unless of course they just dropped in and didn't bring an adult sense of humor with them.
Now Q, first of all a casual observer is definitely not promised to know those references, from those 5+ years old semi classic movies. Second, references usually have a hint of some sort when you are not talking on a "Pop Culture" forum, but a fucking car one, and when you talking to hundreds of people who might not watch movies at all (making $) let alone know references from old ass movies as those. If the title said what the thread was about, you would have a point...whoever is in here would have to be interested in tv and movies...but no! Most came here out of curiosity and witness your week display of sarcasm that the next three post mistaken as serious, a lesser point after all, that is why the forum creator took the time too create it! Third, meaningless to you! You lame humored guys always use sarcasm and murder it with long sentences with stolen movie quotes and then talk down on whoever didn't watch the movie 50 times. Even if it was funny, you would get no cool points for originality, that's for sure. Just tell a sophisticated chicken cross the road joke! Your the guy who walks in a crowd and tells an inside joke, huh?
Ohh I get it, we suppose to do a certified benzworld forum sarcasm scan and analysis of your 15,000 post before confirming a complete existence of literal meaning? Fuk out of here! Sarcasm with out a smile or laugh to confirm at the end is always tricky webmaster Q, especially when you have to have had studied pop culture to get it.
Lastly sorry for the length to whoever took the time, but the forum is for this more then comedic purposes. This isn't comedy central presents recruiting forum. Why are 170% of the not funny people trying to be jim carry all fuking day? Its cool, I don't hate, but be honest, 100% of your post are not going to be perfect. You don't have a benz cause your funny and you don't become it ounce you have one.
If you still don't agree, have it your way sooner or later! Just a point of view other than yours!!!!!!!! (of what you want us to comprehend from you, to be clear)

Stereotypes are never 100% false!

"Life is fraud when your fake, but it's so hard when your real."
"A lie has speed, but truth has endurance." -Edgar J. Mohn
"What up black cop, every brother ain't no brother." -Styles P
"Fat people on elevators are self explanatory and count as two for safety reasons."
"...and if you're going to die for a cause let be cause I was high, and they tried to take the Benz!"

G's Up...
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 04:28 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 1984 300GD "G" Wagen, and 1998 Steyr Puch 290GD "G" Van & a 1988 MB Trac 1000
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Difflock
Should I have read the above
It did'nt appear to justify the effort
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 05:57 AM
Surely A Large Human

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swauve View Post
Now Q, first of all a casual observer is definitely not promised to know those references, from those 5+ years old semi classic movies. Second, references usually have a hint of some sort when you are not talking on a "Pop Culture" forum, but a fucking car one, and when you talking to hundreds of people who might not watch movies at all (making $) let alone know references from old ass movies as those. If the title said what the thread was about, you would have a point...whoever is in here would have to be interested in tv and movies...but no! Most came here out of curiosity and witness your week display of sarcasm that the next three post mistaken as serious, a lesser point after all, that is why the forum creator took the time too create it! Third, meaningless to you! You lame humored guys always use sarcasm and murder it with long sentences with stolen movie quotes and then talk down on whoever didn't watch the movie 50 times. Even if it was funny, you would get no cool points for originality, that's for sure. Just tell a sophisticated chicken cross the road joke! Your the guy who walks in a crowd and tells an inside joke, huh?
Ohh I get it, we suppose to do a certified benzworld forum sarcasm scan and analysis of your 15,000 post before confirming a complete existence of literal meaning? Fuk out of here! Sarcasm with out a smile or laugh to confirm at the end is always tricky webmaster Q, especially when you have to have had studied pop culture to get it.
Lastly sorry for the length to whoever took the time, but the forum is for this more then comedic purposes. This isn't comedy central presents recruiting forum. Why are 170% of the not funny people trying to be jim carry all fuking day? Its cool, I don't hate, but be honest, 100% of your post are not going to be perfect. You don't have a benz cause your funny and you don't become it ounce you have one.
If you still don't agree, have it your way sooner or later! Just a point of view other than yours!!!!!!!! (of what you want us to comprehend from you, to be clear)

Your mom.

The OP said "I get it", because I do, and you don't. Whatever your aspirations for BWOT are, they're inconsistent with what it is. I speak with some authority on that matter relative to you.

Get me out of your head.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in