post #1 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 04:45 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 560 SEL Euro
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
whats with gay marriage?

<edit>. How can they pronounce it marrige if two cannot reproduce naturally?? Science and religion never had intercourse in history? <edit>

Fuel economy!! whats that??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 05:43 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2003
Vehicle: 1991 300 SE
Fun with logic:

By that ‘reasoning’ a man and woman where either is infertile should be prohibited from marrying. Also, should a couple where the woman has undergone menopause be compelled to divorce?
post #3 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 06:07 AM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by theboss View Post
Insanely disgusting to society and destructive to few testube babies these morans will produce. How can they pronounce it marrige if two cannot reproduce naturally?? Science and religion never had intercourse in history? <edit>

Who woke this troll up?
post #4 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 06:28 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2003
New Hampshire just became the newest state to allow it.
post #5 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 06:30 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theboss View Post
<edit>. How can they pronounce it marrige if two cannot reproduce naturally?? Science and religion never had intercourse in history? <edit>
I really don't know why I talking to some moron who thinks men fucking each other in the ass is worth an armed rebellion, but WTF. If reproduction is the point of marriage, why do we let old people get married?

Marriage is nothing more than a contract to share debits and assets. Tell us all how two men doing that does you any harm, you Nazi-loving worthless son of a bitch.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #6 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 06:30 AM
Cruise Control

Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1427 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
It's the sunny awakening
post #7 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 07:20 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jan 2009
Vehicle: 95SS(165k) 06CDI(SOLD) 2014 GLK250
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
what i dont understand is that if the people vote to ban it then why are these gays mad

i understand you want to get what u want but a vote is a vote and thats what it should be in this country

not just a governor saying he now allows it now and its law thats a crock of shi*!, it should be chosen by the people within each state

and i guarantee most states would not allow it if they voted
post #8 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 07:41 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Shane opposes gay marriage, TheBoss opposes gay marriage, coincidence? I think not......
post #9 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 08:19 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOpalCDI View Post
what i dont understand is that if the people vote to ban it then why are these gays mad

i understand you want to get what u want but a vote is a vote and thats what it should be in this country

not just a governor saying he now allows it now and its law thats a crock of shi*!, it should be chosen by the people within each state

and i guarantee most states would not allow it if they voted
Well, we have this little thingee called "The Bill of Rights" and voters don't get to overrule it, it's called having a Constitutional Republic. In one of those thingees, which if you had been paying attention back in high school instead of daydreaming about massaging your cock in the men's rooom you'd know, is that there is thing called the tyranny of the majority which is what a Constitution is supposed to prevent. You see, back in the bad old days, the majority of voters would vote against black people having rights, or people who might be a little more left or right than them going to prison for what they believed, or maybe atheists too, so we have this other thingee called "The Supreme Court" which is around to stop those kinds of things. Now little boy, can you answer a question for the teacher? What kind of harm does two men entering a contract to share liabilities and assets do to you? Extra credit if you actually answer!

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #10 of 142 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 08:46 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jan 2009
Vehicle: 95SS(165k) 06CDI(SOLD) 2014 GLK250
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
oh my! are u a flamer right here right now!! it might be..!!

listen please lets leave the little boys out of this, even the ones you keep in your closet

when they designed and drafted the bill of rights they never even could have imagined the entire new host of problems and conflicts it would encounter in our much more complex and different world that we live in today

please i dont want extra credit, (enter gay joke here), but them sharing assets, wedding vows, and liabilities etc... just like a normal couple would send the wrong messege to people, and kids showing it as ok to be gay which obviously is not a messege many want to be out there

but i dunno maybe you know exactly what they were trying to get when they drafted the bill of rights.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in