The Vice President is believed to be in a secure, undisclosed location....... - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 04:14 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast55 View Post
You've been SO waiting so you could defend this idiot yet again? To even suggest that this is where Cheney may have been, at any time, is stupid at best.
You got me! Because them terristers boys will build a wayback machine and do harm to that shining example of American shitwittery.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 06:56 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Apr 2009
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well now Mc Bear......

For a guy who claims to be a Major from the USAF you don't seem to be a whole lot worried about security issues.

Are there nukes at Cheyenne Mountain?

Now I've never been there so I don't know for sure. What I know about that place I saw in the movies.

But let's say that I was given the job checking for security breeches at that installation and while at the local watering hole a USAF Major was shooting his mouth off about a great big steel door and a narrow hallway to go through to get into a classified area.

Wiuld I be right or wrong in naming him in my report as a security risk?
post #13 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 10:26 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Well now Mc Bear......

For a guy who claims to be a Major from the USAF you don't seem to be a whole lot worried about security issues.

Are there nukes at Cheyenne Mountain?

Now I've never been there so I don't know for sure. What I know about that place I saw in the movies.

But let's say that I was given the job checking for security breeches at that installation and while at the local watering hole a USAF Major was shooting his mouth off about a great big steel door and a narrow hallway to go through to get into a classified area.

Wiuld I be right or wrong in naming him in my report as a security risk?
Considering there are public tours to Cheyenne Mountain that go through that great big steel door, it would be interesting to see what the results of your report would be.

Then again, it is very possible that the "leak" was intentional, that the "undisclosed location" is now somewhere else and the temporary safe site is now moot, much like Greenbriar.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #14 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 10:30 PM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
Considering there are public tours to Cheyenne Mountain that go through that great big steel door, it would be interesting to see what the results of your report would be.

Then again, it is very possible that the "leak" was intentional, that the "undisclosed location" is now somewhere else and the temporary safe site is now moot, much like Greenbriar.
So the questions I asked you will not answer?

If so ... Ok!

And like I said... "I've never been there", but I am pretty sure that there's more than one steel door there!
post #15 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 10:58 PM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post

I think a lot of the information for these triple secret locations is already a moot point, using the Greenbriar as an example, I first heard about the existence of the 2nd WhiteHouse underneath my favorite luxury resort in the summer of 1973 as a boy of 14 while over hearing dinner conversation between my father and the GM of the resort....
post #16 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 11:09 PM
BenzWorld Elite

The thing I figured out a while back was that politicians are smarter than they sometimes appear. What you hear is usually what they want you to hear. What they know is oft times very much more than they let on but they would go directly to jail if they chatted.

McBear,
Kentucky

post #17 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 07:01 AM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Oct 2004
Vehicle: 2006 E55, 2005 SLK55, a few others
The thing I figured out a while back is that you're right. Sometimes they're smarter than they appear. Sometimes.
post #18 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 08:13 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
It is obvious the disclosure of this information will result on a Taliban Assault Team attacking the VP's residence at the Naval Observatory in a night assault.

BWAAAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHBAWAAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH AHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAAH!!!

morons

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #19 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 08:41 AM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove View Post
It is obvious the disclosure of this information will result on a Taliban Assault Team attacking the VP's residence at the Naval Observatory in a night assault.

BWAAAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHBAWAAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH AHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAAH!!!

morons
Probably not, but why bring attention to something that needs no light on it in the first place?

It may be meaningless to you that Biden appears to have a loose lip, but where does that loose lip end?

If Biden were a member of the Armed Forced an infraction like that would probably get his security clearance revoked and his remaining time in the military would be a sad hodge podge of mustering other useless rejects and watching them pick up cigarette butts.

This was the point that I was trying to make with my previous post(s).

So make an excuse for him today and who will you make an excuse for tomorrow and for what?

Better off ... why? Why make excuses for Biden? Or any politician for that matter? Or anyone that you know is wrong?

I have yet to understand why each and everytime a democrat gets caught in an "off position" it appears that it some sort of "sacred duty" of the party drones to lay up a smoke screen so that their member can slither away.

Plain and simply .... Biden is wrong and should learn to curb his tongue or just keep his mouth shut!
post #20 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 09:13 AM
Forum Administrator RC Colas® & Moon Pies®

Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: 1981 380SL 151K: 2001 E320 4Matic Estate 147K: 2008 E350 Sport 4Matic 120K: 2005 S500 116K
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1273 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
It may be meaningless to you that Biden appears to have a loose lip, but where does that loose lip end?

If Biden were a member of the Armed Forced an infraction like that would probably get his security clearance revoked and his remaining time in the military would be a sad hodge podge of mustering other useless rejects and watching them pick up cigarette butts.

This was the point that I was trying to make with my previous post(s).

So make an excuse for him today and who will you make an excuse for tomorrow and for what?
B², it's been our experience that if we have to explain something to the liberal side of this forum, it annoys them and wastes our time. Now, it seems, it's become best to make a point and move along.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in