The things I hate about being a Werewolf... - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-07-2009, 11:15 PM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
The things I hate about being a Werewolf...

The shedding for one. I mean damn, it is relentless during that certain moon cycle. It gets on the bed, the sofas, the toilet seat, and even the bidet. And let me be the first to tell you that drool gets old in a hurry. The ludicrous incisors that protrude always keep the gums exposed and dripping. The oriental rug in the den is always getting sent to New York for cleaning. I even went so far as to see an orthodontist once at night, but he declined to help. Fucker. I now simply keep a bib on if I am in the house. I allow no pictures during that period.
That coarse coat isn't all it's cracked up to be. It won't vacuum up and frankly the hairs are not the smoothest in the world. And yes, before you ask, I have tried all the fancy salon conditioners. You can't comb it either, and to be honest it isn't the thickest stuff around either. I've used Rogaine and seen a minimal improvement, but considering the time frame of conversion I really can't keep it up consistently enough to justify the price and use. Sucks to be me, eh? Despite all my bitching about the fur I must say I am lucky to possess a tri-coat over the typical and rather plebeian duo-coat. Score one for me!
Now the claws are a whole other matter. They come straight from the conversion, sharp as hell. I scratch everything around irregardless. If I'm inside, I have learned to clip the suckers right off the bat. But, forget about the car door, the steering wheel, or even a door knob. BTW, contrary to urban legend you do retain your thumbs. Ha! Take that Hollywoooooohood. I can't hug the Davey or get near him, and quite frankly he doesn't find it very sexy. Sometimes he gets so low as to say I smell like wet dog. That hurts.
Now I haven't even touched on the intrinsic reactions and traits while under the big sky cheese have I? Well that smell thing is quite simply on the mother fucker. I can smell a rabbit two city blocks away. And if someone is cooking a roast, stew, or cobbler, I mean it is just over powering. I can actually piss myself. Really. Don't tell anyone. My patience is all eaten up as well, so before I know it I am running and jumping over anything in the way just to get to the incredible source of such outrageous sniffery. Wow. I drool just thinking about it. Damn. Anyway, my temper sparks a nasty tiff as well. One time some drunken fool wanted to fight in an alley behind an old pub. He wouldn't leave me alone, even got his friends to throw some empty and full Schlitz Malt Liquor cans at me. Well I reached out to simply knock him off his feet and his head snaps off. I tell myself it must have been loose to begin with, what with teasing me like that. And since I did something so deplorable I figured I might as well go with it and throw the drippy thing at his thug friends. They ran. My tail sat a little higher that night after that. Oh yeah, and doors are hell on tails. Trust me.
Well that is about it for now. Yes I have talked to heir bitchy dude about this cycle of pain, and yes South Park does have Satan nailed. He is gay too. He just can't help being the consummate contrarian. He is constantly disappointed in me, but that is for another snippet.

Last edited by Shane; 05-07-2009 at 11:23 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-07-2009, 11:17 PM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
You use a bidet?
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 12:07 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
That's not a water fountain? Dammit

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 04:51 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Were-do.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Seneca
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 07:57 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
^No worries mate, I already understand you are incapable of understanding fictional humour, or most any humour for that matter. One of the many reasons you are always so bitchy and queer sounding I presume.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 08:15 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
^No worries mate, I already understand you are incapable of understanding fictional humour, or most any humour for that matter. One of the many reasons you are always so bitchy and queer sounding I presume.
Humour you need to brush-up on. Fiction and all matters queer you are undoubtedly an expert. Mate.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Seneca
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2009, 08:17 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Sep 2008
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

When devils will the blackest sins put on, they do suggest, at first with heavenly shows - Othello

Last edited by Digmenow; 05-08-2009 at 08:59 AM. Reason: ed's got a "no tallywhacker" rule and I have to uphold it. Even in charcoal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in