post #21 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 11:34 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTRower View Post
Funny how the video is not working. Please feel free to post the quote and source.
here you go

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 11:43 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
You heard it here first folks!

It's doing just fine!

Maybe you should read the post about BofA needing $34Billion more.

And for the record, the article was quoting left wing bloggers as examples of the ad-hominem attacks. Which was the point of the article in the first place.

Just keep on Spinning McBare.
Very good, you finally understand the point of the article YOU posted. It certainly took long enough.

And, yes, BoA needs more money. Look back over the last six months of TARP. What was the threshold six months ago. Now we just have a few of the very largest that are going to need more stabilization.

Maybe you need to understand the concept of Agenda. If you notice it has no finite point that required full solvency by May1. In fact, every estimate said there would be issues that needed resolution throughout all of 2009. But you conveniently "forget" that in order to try and spin some point. You fail as usual since you lack facts and even a basic understanding of macroeconomics.

But keep plugging away. I'm sure even Ray Charles hit the target every once in a while.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #23 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 12:45 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2007
Vehicle: '98 E320 Wagon (non 4matic)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to TNTRower
(Thread Starter)
And Again, who was the person who went out and debunked the FEMA camp Conspiracy stories? That's right Glenn Beck.

As for your post McBare you keep going off on these tangents.

Your posts speak for themselves. Very convoluted, rambling, off point.

You are so obviously blinded by Obama's policies that you can not see where they are taking us as a country. This blindness that you accuse everyone else of is your biggest weakness.

Let me ask you this.

At what point do you think we are headed down the wrong path?

Who's John Galt.

"Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes" - Virgil, The Aeneid, Book 2

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel. --Benjamin Netayahu
post #24 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 02:54 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuantle View Post
^ and viceaversa
That makes no sense. The article ONLY mentions comments from bloggers, and NOTHING else. so where is either the visa or the versa?

McBear,
Kentucky

post #25 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 03:07 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
And Again, who was the person who went out and debunked the FEMA camp Conspiracy stories? That's right Glenn Beck.

As for your post McBare you keep going off on these tangents.

Your posts speak for themselves. Very convoluted, rambling, off point.

You are so obviously blinded by Obama's policies that you can not see where they are taking us as a country. This blindness that you accuse everyone else of is your biggest weakness.

Let me ask you this.

At what point do you think we are headed down the wrong path?
What tangent? Please, enlighten me.

But, your question intrigues: "At what point do you think we are headed down the wrong path?" Are you anticipating me to be a soothsayer? An Oracle? Possibly a tarot reader?

And I am not talking about the future of Obama's Presidency, I am talking about deciphering your sentence. There is no singular path. There is no singular issue. Even if you discount the interwoven ones, the singular issues are all disparate.

I knew we were on the wrong "path" with Bush when, having a Recession, instigating a war in Iraq with "slam dunk" promises of success he decided to continue tax cuts. That was the first big signal that we were on the wrong path. We could not deficit spend while cutting revenues while, at the same time having a half baked plan for invasion, occupation and democratization AND 'slam dunk' in the proposal without the CinC understanding the differences between shiite and sunni.

I'm still waiting on the first real policy error before I start a path mapping. The only things I have seen so far are policies that, while they have sucked have been needed to start re-firing the economy, whether I like the added debt and manipulation or not.

McBear,
Kentucky

post #26 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 03:08 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2008
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
That makes no sense. The article ONLY mentions comments from bloggers, and NOTHING else. so where is either the visa or the versa?
Of course it makes sense. I was commenting on your comment.
post #27 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 03:10 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2008
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I feel a "Bushes Fault" coming on.............
post #28 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
What tangent? Please, enlighten me.

But, your question intrigues: "At what point do you think we are headed down the wrong path?" Are you anticipating me to be a soothsayer? An Oracle? Possibly a tarot reader?

And I am not talking about the future of Obama's Presidency, I am talking about deciphering your sentence. There is no singular path. There is no singular issue. Even if you discount the interwoven ones, the singular issues are all disparate.

I knew we were on the wrong "path" with Bush when, having a Recession, instigating a war in Iraq with "slam dunk" promises of success he decided to continue tax cuts. That was the first big signal that we were on the wrong path. We could not deficit spend while cutting revenues while, at the same time having a half baked plan for invasion, occupation and democratization AND 'slam dunk' in the proposal without the CinC understanding the differences between shiite and sunni.

I'm still waiting on the first real policy error before I start a path mapping. The only things I have seen so far are policies that, while they have sucked have been needed to start re-firing the economy, whether I like the added debt and manipulation or not.
So then you should be supportive of Bush's attempts to do the same back in September yes?

Who's John Galt.

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel. --Benjamin Netayahu
post #29 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 03:13 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
So then you should be supportive of Bush's attempts to do the same back in September yes?
do the same what? Complete sentences, please.

McBear,
Kentucky

post #30 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-06-2009, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
do the same what? Complete sentences, please.
Obama's current economic policies are just the logical continuance of Bush's policies that he put into place with TARP.

So you would support what Bush did in starting us off going down this path?

Who's John Galt.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in