Air Force One (ok VF25) scares New Yorkers - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 106 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 10:07 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Apr 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
GooglesPisano,

I feel for both you and your wife. I hope that someday she will be able to forget and that you will always be strong enough to comfort her.

How could Obama do that? The answer is simple! He's a nitwit.

Let's see! A city that had two airplane crash into buildings and send the entire country into a panic and he has AF1 fly low over the same city without telling anyone and this time it has a fighter jet chasing it!

Hummmmmmm

Now! Please some Obama excuse maker tell me that if it was President Bush who did that it would have been ok with them and no one would have said anything!

Un-F'in believeable.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 106 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 10:11 PM
BenzWorld Elitist

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post

How could Obama do that? The answer is simple! He's a nitwit.
OMG, Obama was at the controls? That explains everything.

Speaking of nitwits, you might bother learning that the President didn't even know about it until afterward

Now ...why were the people in the film running? Where were they running to? Can they outrun jet aircraft?
post #33 of 106 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 10:13 PM
It Is What It Is, Dude

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1978 107.024 RIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
The terrorists won.
post #34 of 106 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 10:17 PM
BenzWorld Elitist

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Hummmmmmm

Now! Please some Obama excuse maker tell me that if it was President Bush who did that it would have been ok with them and no one would have said anything!
No, genius, when we had your hero for president, we actually had real terrorist attacks with real deaths. Odd that you prefer THAT.

Quote:
Un-F'in believeable.
Actually no, you're all too typical for a Bush fan. Your knowledge is zero (as demonstrated twice above) but your mouth keeps running.
post #35 of 106 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 10:18 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsden View Post

Speaking of nitwits, you might bother learning that the President didn't even know about it until afterward

Now ...why were the people in the film running? Where were they running to? Can they outrun jet aircraft?

Look here you long haired commie type, who do you think you are coming in to the BWOT and spreading logic and common sense among the true believers that Obama is the Muslim Satan that has fooled the USA in to electing him.

How can we have good conspiracies around here with guys like you.........
post #36 of 106 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 10:20 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1999 ML320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:

The vaunted team being so close to the Golden Calf is out of touch already.
post #37 of 106 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 10:25 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Apr 2009
Quote:

Hahahahahahaa

Ok! Make all the excuses you want, because that's all they are is excuses.... lame Obama excuses. Come to think of it ever since that NITWIT has come on the scene it has been excuse after excuse after excuse.

Also tell me that you wouldn't be standing in a puddle of angry rat piss if it was Bush who was on that plane?

Do you want to lie and say you wouldn't?

By the way! AF1 doesn't do things unless the President knows about it.

But Hell! You've got 3 1/2 more years to make up more lame excuses for that nitwit ...... have fun!
post #38 of 106 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 10:31 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 1983 300D Turbo Diesel
Send a message via Yahoo to GogglesPisano764
Sad to say but I should keep my mouth shut on this because I didnt vote this time around. For me it was like walking into a variety store with nothing on the shelves.
1) I'm a German boy so many generations removed from Germany that I guess I'm just American.
2) I married an Italian girl whos sister married a Muslim who is Pakistani.
3) My brother in law Masood (the pakistani) believes that Muslims who commit murder and call it Jihad in the name of Allah are nothing more than murderers who are not true Muslims as it is a religion of peace and obedience to God.
4) I dont care what religion Barack Obama is as long as he follows thru with his plan to get us back where were supposed to be. (werent we founded as "one nation under God"? whos God? It shouldnt have to be the only God according to the Christian religion as no matter what you call him, Yahweh, Jehovah, or Allah he is still the one true God. Thats if you have some sort of faith.

Yes Honey! Thats how they sound! Its a diesel!
MBCA Member
1983 300D "Schultz" (Relocated to Canada)
1983 300D "Klaudia" (My new love)
1985 300D (Whipped then Stripped)
1985 300SD (In way over my head and let go)
2002 Suburban Z71 (Eats gas stations during trips)
2004 Aveo (Only because I enjoy stuffing my fat ass in a tiny car. Oh and it gets good gas mileage)
post #39 of 106 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 10:34 PM
BenzWorld Elitist

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:

Also tell me that you wouldn't be standing in a puddle of angry rat piss if it was Bush who was on that plane?

Do you want to lie and say you wouldn't?
I'd love if Bush had been on the plane, and it was the year 1999, and the plane had crashed. We could have been spared the eight years of counterproductive war and economic destruction.

Quote:

By the way! AF1 doesn't do things unless the President knows about it.
Your knowledge is zero.
post #40 of 106 (permalink) Old 04-27-2009, 10:49 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GogglesPisano764 View Post
Hey fellas, I would like to add my feelings on this. My wife worked at the corner of the West St and Rector St which is one block south of WTC. That morning she was running late to work and drove in. When she arrived she parked on the top floor of the Battery Parking Garage and went about her daily business. She worked for Advest as Asst Managing Director for Stock Loan. Her building was evacuated. When World Trade 2 came down my said that to escape she remembers stepping over plane parts and body parts, not to mention watching people jump prior to the collapse. She and some of her co-workers were put on a bus by NYPD and dropped at Grand Central Station. They we on their way to the trains when someone yelled "theres a bomb in here!". Now she had to get away from hoards of stampeding people. Long story short, I managed to see my wife delivered by NYC cab to my office in Westchester. Months after that my still went to our local train station to see friends autos parked in the commuter lot with flowers on them for all those commuters who never came home. I finally retrieved her Jeep covered in debris with the assistance of a friend of mine who is NYPD and was on patrol there in the aftermath as properties officer processing rings, wallets, watches from all the victims. To wrap this up, my wife still wakes up crying at night in a cold sweat from that day. How F***ing insenstive was that to fly a 747 over NYC and not tell anyone!! My wife came home tonight very upset.
First, they DID tell everyone. They told NYPD, FDNY, Mayor's office [though he seems somewhat pissed, according to which interview you watch], FAA and all ATC. This had been planned by everyone for a while. And you know as well as I that Newark and LaGuardia Approach use Hudson Traffic lane daily.

But, I agree with you, the weirdest part of 9/11 was going by the train stations and seeing all the cars that just kept gathering more and more dust as they stayed longer and longer. I rode Hudson North to IBM's Hawthorne Labs a few times a week and it was so eerie to see. I don't know when they finally moved them all.

It was truly hard for everyone that was in the city that day. That I know. I lost friends in the buildings and friends from 54/4 who I ate with a few times a week for a few years. Today seems to me to have been a media reaction, not a real reaction. I have been at Battery when big planes were low and slow in the years since and never heard a word. If it had been anything but AF1, I doubt it would have pinged the radar.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in