Interesting tidbit that hasn't been reported as far as I know. - Page 5 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-25-2009, 05:17 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 E320 SE View Post
You can't bring yourself to let America take responsiblity for it's own actions. You are only manipulated when you are gullible. I know where the information came from, but we allowed ourselves to be so easily influenced. It is still OUR FAULT, and you fail to realize that. You so badly want to cast the blame aside to Israel (out of your hatred for them). They are only looking out for themselves with their false information, and we should be looking out for only ourselves as well. If we were, we wouldn't be in this mess...
Please read again what you said then report back. As an American citizen of this great land.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-25-2009, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Please read again what you said then report back. As an American citizen of this great land.
???? Wasn't it you that said they were being investigated????

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon, the pigeon knocks over all the pieces, on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
Vladimir Putin

"They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?"
Paul Harvey 8/31/94

"The only people who have quick answers don't have the responsibility of making the decisions."
Justice Clarence Thomas
post #43 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-25-2009, 05:26 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce R. View Post
???? Wasn't it you that said they were being investigated????
Who's being investigated? So far no one wants to own up to anything.
Let me give you an example:
Right before the our invasion of Iraq I used to read reports from Debka.com that was (is) clearly an Israeli outfit (check it out, they pretend to know everything about everything) and they used to report in this tone:
Our trusted source.... WMD in Iraq.... Saddam hiding them.... ready to attack Israel.... dirty Iraqi bomb in the US....More scares and falsehoods...

Guess what's going on now? They purged their archives a while ago. Oh, by the way, this was a very popular website for our intelligence agencies to get their bearings, can you fuking believe that?
post #44 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-25-2009, 05:34 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
That America should take responsiblity for itself? I will be the first in line to admit that we fuck up on a daily basis. It doesn't make me love this nation any less. I just get tired of people who are so caught up in the past and the "why's?", that they can't even see the present. History is important to learn from but you can't change what happened. Our own president is doing the exact same thing. The man is focusing on the Bush administration and having them prosecuted, when he should be in the present and do something worth a damn (besides throwing away money we don't have). I don't know how liberals would ever get anything done, if there wasn't someone or something to blame.
Look, on the part that we should look inward for SOME of the blame I am with ya. You have to however reassess your relationships with other countries that did us harm in the process. The fact that you think I hate Israel is totally irrelevant to this process that we both agree on.
In my opinion, if Israel had manipulated us into war then we must cut ties and let them stew with the Arabs around them, it's their problem, it should have always been their problem. They want land, then they should go get it on their own, we ain't no fuking facilitators. I would work with countries that are willing to support my real internal and external interests. Right now if I was Obama I would be focused on Mexico to fix our border problem while dumping the other blood sucker. Sorry, that's my opinion and take it any way you want to.
post #45 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-25-2009, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Who's being investigated? So far no one wants to own up to anything.
Let me give you an example:
Right before the our invasion of Iraq I used to read reports from Debka.com that was (is) clearly an Israeli outfit (check it out, they pretend to know everything about everything) and they used to report in this tone:
Our trusted source.... WMD in Iraq.... Saddam hiding them.... ready to attack Israel.... dirty Iraqi bomb in the US....More scares and falsehoods...

Guess what's going on now? They purged their archives a while ago. Oh, by the way, this was a very popular website for our intelligence agencies to get their bearings, can you fuking believe that?
Let me be a bit more clear about what I stated.

YOU said YOU were being investigated for things you wrote HERE.

Is that clear enough? Now take that in context of post #45.

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon, the pigeon knocks over all the pieces, on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
Vladimir Putin

"They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?"
Paul Harvey 8/31/94

"The only people who have quick answers don't have the responsibility of making the decisions."
Justice Clarence Thomas
post #46 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-25-2009, 05:41 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce R. View Post
Let me be a bit more clear about what I stated.

YOU said YOU were being investigated for things you wrote HERE.

Is that clear enough? Now take that in context of post #45.
Are talking about last year? The answer is yes and I had a talk with my boss that went nowhere once they realized that I can sue. Is that what you wanted to hear?

Oh by the way, I found out later that you had nothing to do with it
post #47 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-25-2009, 06:13 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Your entitled to your opinion, but I will say that I support our relationship with Israel. Not because I support their campaigns, but because I would much rather have them on our side than against us. Anyone with a brain can see the lines being drawn in the sand, and it's only a matter of time before the shit hits the roof...
What shit? If you mean religious shit then yeah, that's what our preachers are preaching but if you're talking economical then I have news for ya. Arabs have been buying our bank stocks like crazy since the market went down. They are hedging on our recovery while making sure they have a hold on major assets that define our culture. Where would like to be again? Oh they have oil too just in case you forgot.
What does Israel offer us? I know I know, they look like us, speak better American than them ragheads so they must be cool beans while the others are savages out to get us regardless of their investments and business dealings with us. Yeah, let's draw a line in the sand and call in Armageddon.
post #48 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-25-2009, 06:35 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Israel offers us a balls-to-the-wall military that will decimate any of the other towelheads in the region. I was referring to the tension in the entire region as the "shit". I don't know where that economic curveball came from, but by the same standards China has been buying most of our debt.
Oh yeah, where were they when the Iraqi insurgents were blowing up our kids? How come they never offered to help in a war that they had the most to gain from? Stay with me on this one and try to stay focused when you answer. Let's see if you get it.
post #49 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-25-2009, 07:00 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
If someone offers to fight an entire war for you, why the hell would you argue... It's our own stupidity as I have said all along.
You're still dodging, grow some balls then come back with a better argument.
post #50 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-25-2009, 07:05 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Are talking about last year? The answer is yes and I had a talk with my boss that went nowhere once they realized that I can sue. Is that what you wanted to hear?

Oh by the way, I found out later that you had nothing to do with it

Dammit !!!!

Vladimir Putin

Paul Harvey 8/31/94

Justice Clarence Thomas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in