^ Wow, we sure are hearing 0's speeches differently.
Three easy points:
1. Statistically the recession would start recovery long before any of the free money (yes, Bushes fault) would do any good. In other words, every dime was a waste.
2. 0's speechwriters complain in most every speech that issues were inherited and that they will reverse the past 8 years.
3. Your last para. My entire point is to shut up, deal with the past, and quit whining about your tough job! Yeah it's screwed up! Get over it and get on with it!
The trick is, I READ the speeches, not listen to them. That way I get the real meaning, and not get caught up in performance [I did the same with Bush but for opposite reasons].
1. You can't analyze THIS recovery on any matrixed statistical base. It is longer, deeper, more widespread [more sectors] and, most important does not have a growth sector on which to build a recovery [normally that would be manufacturing, services or war, two of which are offshoring in record numbers].
So you can't deem "every dime a waste" as monies for this recession recovery are on a different application level than any that we have EVER had.
2..Please give concrete examples of where Obama speechwriters "complain in most every speech that issues were inherited". While true, I don't know that I hear it all the time. Maybe the reason it is brought up more than you might want is because of all the opposition from the right and they/you need a reminder of just who caused this mess. For a good chunk of time that seemed to have been forgotten.
3. I understand how, being on the receiving end of having your bad decisions pointed out can be frustrating but I would expect that you might just need to get used to that. Bush failed this country very bad and his supporters, who are STILL trying to bring back Trickle Down Economics apparently need reminded that Trickle Down Economics have failed each time they have been tried. Folks on the right keep trying to suggest that we don't need to "regulate" [see Perry speech TODAY] and need to be reminded of what happens when too many regulations are pulled away and those remaining are ignored.
So, until the kids on the right pipe down with trying to get Bush era Economic Doctrine back in play, fully expect to be reminded constantly just how badly it screwed up this country and how many people it put out of work.
Don't think work is not getting done just because the folks on the left are reminding you of Bush's failures. Most of us on the left are very good at multitasking.