Date registered: Apr 2004
Location: The BlueGrass State
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I think today is a good flash but is not particularly indicative of a bull. More indicative of the start of their healing. They still have much of their resources making money [if 80% of their paper is perfectly clean] and the other 20% is rebuildable or acceptable losses].
Once they get through the stress test process, they will continue to regain footing. With new regulations folks will start investing in them again.
I am with you, I am long on them, not trying to grab short profits [although 20% days look good].
Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.