Palestinian children sing for Holocaust survivors - Page 9 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 98 (permalink) Old 04-01-2009, 10:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
As much as you call anyone that does not agree with Israeli policies an anti Semite. No correlation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby boo View Post
Please post a single quote of mine where I said you were an "anti-Semite." You have nearly 2000 to choose from.

I don’t know if you are or not and, frankly I don’t care. It’s of no relevance to me.

You keep bringing this up as if you, yourself, are desperately in need of reassurance about this issue.

Please stop projecting your insecurities on me…..
+1 Said the same about me...he never produced a quote.

© All photographs and likenesses of Multipurpose are protected under copyright
law. Any use of photographs in whole or in part is strictly prohibited
unless authorization is granted in writing by copyright holder. All rights
reserved.

Last edited by Multipurpose; 01-26-2012 at 08:46 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 98 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 05:46 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 03 Corvette Z06;08 GMC Acadia;84 230CE MANUAL Euro;12 Acura TL Tech Pkg; 02 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby boo View Post
Well, Cancer, if you were to remove the word “maybe” from that last sentence you would have been correct for the first time all week. I plead “guilty” on both counts.

I think that this sentence provides a revealing and fascinating glimpse into Cancer’s mind. For him the words “Jew” and “Zionist” are pejorative terms whereas for me they are a badge of honor. (although I’m less certain about the “Jew” part as I think the Koran would simply label me an “unbeliever” and many observant Jews would likely do so as well).
The word "maybe" is there for a reason. Judaism and Zionism, the beliefs and teachings are not the same. The term "maybe" is used to make the distinction that the 2 are not the same. Actually this shows that I have nothing against the Jews, rather it is Zionism that I have a problem with. Try to read my posts carefully and understand them carefully before coming to conclusions. Now, even if I do makes them both synonymous, then at least YOU would still have no right to talk as it would be no different then your rants like, "Muslims (all), terrorists, evil Islam/Koran, etc". You label ALL Muslims and clearly have a problem with the whole religion of Islam that claims 1/5 of the world's population. No I am not making up this. All one has to do is to go back and read 1500 of your posts and 1500 of mine and this becomes very clear, unless you go back and edit all 1500 of your posts but then you will get caught as the time of edit will also be posted. I have called for a "holy land" that belongs to all where Jews, Muslims, and Christians would have equal rights and this land would be governed and its security protected by a multi-national force after demilitarization and deweaponizing the state. You on the other hand seem to have no problem with the senseless killings of the Arabs/Palestinians and even condone it while never even offering one word of sympathy or condolences for the innocent people that are murdered. You go as far as to condone it by blaming the victims for "having it brought it on themselves" by "picking Hamas", Therby them deserving what comes to them.

yes baby boo, I challenge you or anyone to go back and read my 1500 post and compare them to your 1500 posts. ALL OF THEM.
post #83 of 98 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 09:27 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2008
Vehicle: w204 (C350ELE)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer_Researcher View Post
"Ironic" is the correct word
Thanks.
post #84 of 98 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 09:41 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2008
Vehicle: w204 (C350ELE)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer_Researcher View Post
yes baby boo, I challenge you or anyone to go back and read my 1500 post and compare them to your 1500 posts. ALL OF THEM.
OK, ladies and gentlemen, we got a match going here. Suggest that the challenger (Gentile), and the challenged (Unbeliever) open a new thread and, without seconds, go at it.

Tickets anybody?

Rules: No offensive language. Open minded statements. Knit picking differences not permitted. Just conversational mood.
post #85 of 98 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 10:59 AM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeVal View Post
OK, ladies and gentlemen, we got a match going here. Suggest that the challenger (Gentile), and the challenged (Unbeliever) open a new thread and, without seconds, go at it.

Tickets anybody?

Rules: No offensive language. Open minded statements. Knit picking differences not permitted. Just conversational mood.
It will turn ugly and nasty before you even blink.
post #86 of 98 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 11:04 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:

Tickets anybody?

Rules? There are no real rules on the OT......
post #87 of 98 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 11:08 AM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multipurpose View Post
+1 Said the same about me...he never produced a quote.
Didn't I acknowledge my mistake IN WRITING on this forum about that accusation? Who's playing games now?
You're really a sad case you know! You need to make some friends so you don't feel so lonely and rejected
post #88 of 98 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 11:08 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 03 Corvette Z06;08 GMC Acadia;84 230CE MANUAL Euro;12 Acura TL Tech Pkg; 02 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury
(Thread Starter)
Quote:

Tickets anybody?

LOL, You missed the most important one. No taking posts out of context.

Actually, I don't believe anyone has the time to go back and read so many posts and if someone actually does then they are the ones that should participate. Actually one would have to read ALL 3000 combined posts to get a feel for who is the racist or intolerant one or who attacks groups/religions/whole populations versus who attacks policies/ideas.
post #89 of 98 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Didn't I acknowledge my mistake IN WRITING on this forum about that accusation? Who's playing games now?
You're really a sad case you know! You need to make some friends so you don't feel so lonely and rejected
People like him JUST don't let go. Maybe because Drew, you may slip up and make a mistake once in a blue moon as opposed to them making one on every thread. So when you do make a mistake, it's such a rarity that they just don't let it go!
post #90 of 98 (permalink) Old 04-02-2009, 11:52 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2008
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
Quote:
So my statement was a lie then?
What game is it that I'm playing? to tell the truth
I'm not here to make friends over the net. But if you look at post counts, kinda makes you wonder WHO DOESN'T have a life!

© All photographs and likenesses of Multipurpose are protected under copyright
law. Any use of photographs in whole or in part is strictly prohibited
unless authorization is granted in writing by copyright holder. All rights
reserved.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in