Palestinian children sing for Holocaust survivors - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 98 (permalink) Old 03-25-2009, 05:54 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer_Researcher View Post
NOT! In America everybody has equal rights regardless of race, religion, creed. No so in Israel where Christians and Muslims have no rights, security, or equality as is also with some Jews from different sects. This is NOT so in USA.
1000% true, I saw this shit first hand
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 98 (permalink) Old 03-25-2009, 05:58 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
^ CR. You are not correct about the rights issue. Prove it, please.

Also, in response to the highlighted section, please read the last sentence as it defines my point. People rise up or down to the situation around them. The US is VERY lucky to be isolated from this kind of situation due to sheer distance. We do not fully appreciate the situation that everyone lives in over there.
post #13 of 98 (permalink) Old 03-25-2009, 06:01 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
I'm sure you are correct for isolated instances. Situations like that can turn people into the animals they seek to destroy. It's a shitty cycle that I wouldn't wish on anyone.
post #14 of 98 (permalink) Old 03-25-2009, 06:05 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuantle View Post
I'm sure you are correct for isolated instances. Situations like that can turn people into the animals they seek to destroy. It's a shitty cycle that I wouldn't wish on anyone.
Isolated instances? You have got to be smokin somethin!
I worked for the WB, IMF and NGOs in that region and saw this shit on a daily basis EVERYWHERE. Tell me I was dreaming and I am making this shit up or I am watching CNN/MSNBC/FOX... Do you want me to write some horror stories or would that be too much for your sensitive feelings?
post #15 of 98 (permalink) Old 03-25-2009, 06:09 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 03 Corvette Z06;08 GMC Acadia;84 230CE MANUAL Euro;12 Acura TL Tech Pkg; 02 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Quote:
^ CR. You are not correct about the rights issue. Prove it, please.

Also, in response to the highlighted section, please read the last sentence as it defines my point. People rise up or down to the situation around them. The US is VERY lucky to be isolated from this kind of situation due to sheer distance. We do not fully appreciate the situation that everyone lives in over there.
Drew went there and experienced it first hand.
This poor guy proved it and got killed for it: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/off-...st-israel.html

"Sephardic Jews — Second Class Citizens

For the first three years of our marriage, it was necessary for us to live with Ziva's aunt. This was because of the critical housing shortage in Israel and because of racism. Housing is allotted as follows:

* Ashkenazi Jews who have lived in Israel for many years are given first choice.
* Second in line are Ashkenazi Jews from Europe — especially if they are married or marry an Israel-born Ashkenazi Jew.
* The next favored are Ashkenazi Jews from the U.S. — especially if they marry an Israeli born Ashkenazi.
* Sephardic Jews have the next choice of whatever housing is left.
* At the bottom of the list are Moslems, Druze and Christians.

Opportunities for employment follow the same pattern: Ashkenazi Jews get the choicest jobs, Sephardic Jews next, and Moslem, Druze and Christians fill the menial jobs with a great many left unemployed. Even through I was an Ashkenazi Jew from the U.S., I was placed lower on the list for housing because I married a Sephardic Jewess.

Being denied housing was my second experience of the intense racism that exists in Israel. From the very beginning of my arrival in Israel, many slurs were yelled at me. We American Jews were merely being tolerated. Because Israel, to survive, must depend on gifts of American Jews and the sale of worthless Israeli Bonds in America, there is jealousy among the elite Israeli Ashkenazi Jews toward American Jews, even if the American Jews are also Ashkenazi. Many times I was told, "Go Home!" and, "We want your money, but not you."
In Germany, the average Jews were victims of the Zionist elite who worked hand in hand with the Nazis. Many of those same Zionist Jews who, in Germany, had worked with the Nazis, came to Israel and joined hands with the Zionist/Communist Jews from Poland and Russia. It is the two faces of communism and Nazi-style fascism that rule Israel. Democracy is merely an illusion.
Regarding the tie between the elite Ashkenazi Jew and the Nazis, take a look at the word 'Ashkenazi' — look again 'Ashke-NAZI'.

The tourists do not learn of the true inner workings of Israel's Marxist/Fascist government; nor do they see Israel's Racism.

I met one American Tourist who couldn't help telling me about the wonderful religious feeling she had from being in Israel — the Holy Land. I remarked to her, "Just try giving a Bible to a local Jew and you will see how much religion and religious freedom there is in Israel. If seen by the police, you will be arrested.

A Christian is permitted to preach the gospel in a church building, but for the clergy or anyone to even tell one about teachings in the Bible outside the church building will bring a 5 years prison sentence.

For a Christian to give a Bible or religious article to a Jew will also bring a 5 years sentence. Even an act of kindness by a Christian toward a Jew, such as giving a gift of food, can be interpreted as trying to convert the Jew to Christianity and can bring a 5 year prison sentence.

This same law of religious suppression applies to those of the Islamic faith who in an act of kindness give a gift of any kind to a Jew. A 5 year prison sentence can result.

Israel's Racist Policies

You will recall that I mentioned my troubles in Israel began when I, an Ashkenazi Jew, married a Sephardic Jewess. Anti-Sephardic treatment by Ashkenazi Jews is even official government policy. This racism runs very deep in Israel and sharply divides the Jewish population.

One day, I entered a cafe in Tel Aviv. The place was crowded and I sat down on the only seat available. Also sitting at this table were 5 Sephardic Jews from Morocco. They learned that I was studying the Hebrew language, so they were helping me with my studies when a blue-eyed, Nazi-type Israeli police officer walked into the cafe.

He ordered me to "Get away from those Kooshim. 'Kooshim' in Hebrew means 'Niggers.'

I replied, "After I finish eating".

The officer drew his service revolver and said, "You move now!"

"You had better listen to him," the cafe owner advised. So, I got up.

Standing close to me, the officer pointed his gun right at my face and ordered, "Throw your coffee and pastry on the floor".

With a gun pointed at me, I didn't argue, I threw the coffee and pastry on the floor.

Then he said, "Get out of here and don't come back." Later, I learned that I was lucky. He could have arrested me if he had wished; and he could have even shot me under vague Israeli laws.

In the U.S., if anyone complains of police brutality or misconduct, there is an investigation, but not in Israel. The person registering a complaint can expect police reprisal in the form of a beating. Besides being denied decent housing and decent employment because I was married to a Sephardic Jewess, I was the target of racial slurs. Several times I was even attacked by Ashkenazi Jews because I had married a Sephardic Jewess. Other American Ashkenazi who had gone to Israel and married Sephardic Jewesses received the same treatment as I. Because Sephardic Jews are victims of the racist practices against them, I had often heard, in Israel, a Sephardic Jew tell a European Ashkenazi Jew, "Hitler didn't kill enough of you bastards".

Please read the next paragraph carefully.

I was born in the United States, attended public schools, worked in various parts of the U.S. and served 2 years in the U.S. Army. Not even once was I persecuted or had racist remarks made to me because I was a Jew. It is ironic that once in Israel, the so-called "Paradise for all Jews," I, a Jew suffered because of racism.

The Zionist controlled news-media in America has kept from the American people the news that Israel is intensely racist. Most Ashkenazi Jews in America are not aware of the racism in Israel. Even those Jews who have visited Israel are not aware because they are carefully kept from witnessing racist incidents.

However, Sephardic Jews in America have spread the truth about the practice of racism against the Sephardic Jews in Israel. Knowing of this, Sephardic Jews have not been among those Jews who migrated to Israel from America.

From what I have written so far, you should now realize that few Jews practice Judaism. Most Jews are atheists or they follow humanism which is anti-God religion. So the portrayal that Jews are a religious people who look to Israel as a fulfillment of biblical prophecy is a myth. Also, the portrayal that Jews are one race of people is a myth. The Sephardic Jew - Ashkenazi Jew division is adequate proof.

RACISM AS PRACTICED IN ISRAEL IS ONE REASON THAT ISRAEL WILL SOONER OR LATER DESTROY ITSELF.
post #16 of 98 (permalink) Old 03-25-2009, 06:12 PM
BenzWorld Elite

^ OK, it was a simple question and I can see that you are simple minded so I will re-phrase.

Show me in the Israeli Constitution............
post #17 of 98 (permalink) Old 03-25-2009, 06:17 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2008
Vehicle: w204 (C350ELE)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
It must be human nature, really sick human nature. Like Berra said is Dej√* Vue all over again: These kids sung for holocaust survivors; holocaust prisoners played music for nazis.

Meanwhile, intolerance is rampant everywhere. So, forget the chit chat and go back to work or I'll report you to the AFL-NBA-NASCAR and get you drafted for the next season as liaisons between Mario Andretti Racing Team and the San Antonio Spurs for a friendly touch football picnic.
post #18 of 98 (permalink) Old 03-25-2009, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 03 Corvette Z06;08 GMC Acadia;84 230CE MANUAL Euro;12 Acura TL Tech Pkg; 02 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
^ OK, it was a simple question and I can see that you are simple minded so I will re-phrase.

Show me in the Israeli Constitution............
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! CAUGHT YOU!
So if it is NOT in the Israeli constitution, you mean to say that the JEWS ARE RACIST?!! THANK YOU
post #19 of 98 (permalink) Old 03-25-2009, 06:22 PM
BenzWorld Elite

^ ?
post #20 of 98 (permalink) Old 03-25-2009, 06:22 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeVal View Post
It must be human nature, really sick human nature. Like Berra said is Dej√* Vue all over again: These kids sung for holocaust survivors; holocaust prisoners played music for nazis.

Meanwhile, intolerance is rampant everywhere. So, forget the chit chat and go back to work or I'll report you to the AFL-NBA-NASCAR and get you drafted for the next season as liaisons between Mario Andretti Racing Team and the San Antonio Spurs for a friendly touch football picnic.
Like I said, "What I find ironic is that the oppressed is singing for the oppressor who was once oppressed and learned from his oppressor to become an oppressor himself."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in