Makes Me Sick! - Page 20 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #191 of 228 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Zonet's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2008
Location: London
Posts: 1,700
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Divide them all by ZERO
Kwaboooom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker-1999 S600 View Post
the comparison between a V8 and a V12 isn't a decision, it's an opportunity.
Zonet is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #192 of 228 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 01:33 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Zonet's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2008
Location: London
Posts: 1,700
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTRower View Post
Your words illustrate to the world how you think that 90% of the world's media is controlled by Israel's leaders. This is nothing more than bigotry.
Stop bulling me... I'm ill, have some sympathy man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker-1999 S600 View Post
the comparison between a V8 and a V12 isn't a decision, it's an opportunity.
Zonet is offline  
post #193 of 228 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 01:36 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
TNTRower's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2007
Vehicle: '98 E320 Wagon (non 4matic)
Location: Atlanta, GA & Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Posts: 6,663
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to TNTRower
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
Nice withdrawal. But still trying to prove X=0 because A=0, B=0, c=0... Total failure in logic which, if you go back to why I posted on this thread in the first place was my entire point.

It is disingenuous to try and draw that kind of false logic conclusion.

I will continue setting them up with no fear. So far I haven't seen any hits. Maybe I need to bring them in closer.

I would have loved to have heard the response from a "...for the most part" answer from one of your COs.
This is the interesting part here. McBear you keep saying that just because A=0, B=0, C=0 that Z=0.

Well that is a straw man because we are not talking about science. We are talking about perception. If we were talking about science, the media would be reporting how the WP Obscurant rounds works. Instead we are getting the lazy-man version of "Doctor's tell us that these injuries are consistent with WP burns" etc. They are not using science to report their biased attacks on Israel. They are trying to creat a perception that Israel is the big bad war criminal.

So how are they trying to do that? The feed pictures and staged shows to the western media who just love to eat it up. Nothing like Goliath beating up on David. We love to hear how the underdog fights back.

The problem is that the truth does not support the perception. We see consistently the faked photos, the staged video, the made up theater that is the Palestinian "movement."

So please pardon me if my first reaction on a photo of what looks like identical airbursts to me is cynicism until the photo is corroborated by facts.

Not to put too fine a point on it McBear, if 24 of the letters of the alphabet equals 0 and the 25th equals 1, it is wholly reasonable to infer that the 26th with equal 0 until given proof that it does not.

I am so sorry that you don't see the hits that you keep on taking. It is fun for those of us who can see that the emperor has no clothes.

Who's John Galt.

"Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes" - Virgil, The Aeneid, Book 2

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel. --Benjamin Netayahu
TNTRower is offline  
post #194 of 228 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 01:54 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1999 ML320
Location: Ratville
Posts: 24,029
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonet View Post
Why am I the center of attention? - You also made it sound like I'm worth a million bucks, I live in a god damn ghetto...
...

Guess who started this shit fest ?
mlfun is offline  
post #195 of 228 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 02:00 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Zonet's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2008
Location: London
Posts: 1,700
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlfun View Post
Guess who started this shit fest ?
Point taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker-1999 S600 View Post
the comparison between a V8 and a V12 isn't a decision, it's an opportunity.
Zonet is offline  
post #196 of 228 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 02:02 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlfun View Post
Guess who started this shit fest ?
Is he not worthy of opening can of worms? I mean taboo subjects
DP is offline  
post #197 of 228 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 02:52 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
baby boo's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,646
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Honestly every time Zonet opens his mouth I can’t help but be reminded of Alex, the derby hated, juvenile delinquent from the slums of London from A clockwork Orange, who bludgeoned his victims with his cane.

Is that you Alex?
Attached Images
 
baby boo is offline  
post #198 of 228 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 02:56 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby boo View Post
Honestly every time Zonet opens his mouth I can’t help but be reminded of Alex, the derby hated, juvenile delinquent from the slums of London from A clockwork Orange, who bludgeoned his victims with his cane.

Is that you Alex?
Tell us what to do boo, we want to be purified and run with the "program" you know. How can we repent to your highness and join the folds of the people with "reason"?
DP is offline  
post #199 of 228 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 03:12 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member
 
Date registered: Mar 2009
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Daimler has a major new shareholder; an investment group linked to the Abu Dhabi government.

By buying newly issued shares Aabar Investment has become the largest stakeholder in the German carmaker.

In return for its almost two billion euros, Aabar gets a stake of 9.1 percent but no seat on Daimler’s board or managerial influence.

Abu Dhabi investor buys into Daimler - Cars : business, corporate | euronews

So not only are Nazi's "responsible" for much of MERZ success. MERZ is now owned by Arabs!!!!

Looks as if passover is early this year.
salio23 is offline  
post #200 of 228 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 03:39 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Dec 2008
Vehicle: w204 (C350ELE)
Location: Miami, Fl and Mar del Plata, Argentina
Posts: 1,262
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
[QUOTE=salio23;3392426]In return for its almost two billion euros, Aabar, a group connected to the Abu Dhabi government, gets a stake of 9.1 percent but no seat on Daimler’s board or managerial influence[QUOTE]

How can it figure to be a majority stockholder, when a successful hostile takeover generally starts with a purchase of no less than 15% or outstanding stocks? Also, what about preferential stock ownership? Bet you that in time it's going to be similar to what happened with Harrod's.
JoeVal is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    " HOW MANY HERE AT BWOT ARE SICK OF "sick of" THREADS? " Check Codes Off-Topic 18 03-02-2009 11:21 PM
    HOW MANY HERE AT BWOT ARE SICK of "sick of sick of " threads ? mlfun Off-Topic 4 03-02-2009 10:43 PM
    Sick Story and Sick People BadBenz94 Off-Topic 0 04-24-2007 10:48 AM
    my merc makes me sick... macedon W124 E,CE,D,TD Class 4 11-28-2006 08:38 AM
    OT: Who makes this sick SL kit? John C R170 SLK-Class 6 07-02-2002 04:40 PM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome