plane crashes into a cemetery and kills all onboard - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 02:04 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slybydesignw210 View Post
You know, and yes this will sound crazy, but I think about the jet that flew into that families house here in San Diego, taking out the entire family. Then of course 9/11 and every other tragic accident that happened killing entire families, people of peace, you know the good ones go first kind of thing. You never hear some shit like all evil dictators are killed in bus crash, or all rapist are found dead in syncing ship. It makes me wonder, with out having to find out personally anytime soon, what is death really like. I mean, take this family for instance, what if they are better off? Is that the thought of reasoning, to say they may be better off then we are? Are they looking down at us, and feeling bad for us? In some cases, when there is actual peace in your heart, doesn't it feel out of the ordinary? Just me thinking to much.
You know, there’s always a reason for something. If a man died in a car accident and they said "this innocent man died in this fatal accident" I don't see it that way. I mean, how do you know for sure that he was innocent? Maybe he was set off to kill somebody? or rape somebody. How would you know?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker-1999 S600 View Post
the comparison between a V8 and a V12 isn't a decision, it's an opportunity.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 02:06 PM
BenzWorld Elite

You need to think of it this way, the kids died without any sins, how is that a bad thing? Why would you have wanted that kid to grow up into a crawl world and start committing sin and ending up in hell if they had crashed and died when they where 25? etc etc.

So this is a good thing, not bad.

Quote:
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 02:47 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonet View Post
You need to think of it this way, the kids died without any sins, how is that a bad thing? Why would you have wanted that kid to grow up into a crawl world and start committing sin and ending up in hell if they had crashed and died when they where 25? etc etc.

So this is a good thing, not bad.
I can't agree on the died with out sins, if you believe in GOD as I do, you'd know that Jesus died for our sins, but thats besides the point. I question the aspect of death in agreement with you as far as it may not be bad after all. That has been something I have been thinking about for a long time now. I feel like there is something more to what has been happening. In the best thoughts, one could assume these are/where good people that deserved better then what they would have had here on earth. On the other hand, if you consider your self a good person, than one can ask, why are you here to suffer? The mirror reveals more images than the human mind imagine. Just ask Keifer

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 02:51 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2009
Vehicle: 2005 W215 CL500
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Get a grip you lot. 17 people died, half of them children. Have a little respect.
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 02:56 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by csokane@gmail.com View Post
Get a grip you lot. 17 people died, half of them children. Have a little respect.
I am not sure if your replying I should have respect or not, but nothing in my post implies I am not respecting what happened. At no point do I find what has happened a chance for jokes. It extremely sad and if you can't see where some one like my self questions the very aspect of life and death because of events like this then that is surprising. Once again, when I hear about things like this happening it makes me think deeply about why we even are on this earth, with our so called higher intelligence. Events like this, is supposed to make us feel compassion for those lost, and its only human nature to develop an opinion or thought on such a sad event.

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 03:00 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2009
Vehicle: 2005 W215 CL500
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplinville View Post
They keep diggint bodies out of the ground under the wreckage...total number is now 487 and growing.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself
Care to comment??
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 03:22 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1999 ML320
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slybydesignw210 View Post
I am not sure if your replying I should have respect or not, but nothing in my post implies I am not respecting what happened.
Sly,

cskoane is confusing you with jplinville and
WE WILL NEVER DO THAT !!!
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 03:26 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlfun View Post
Sly,

cskoane is confusing you with jplinville and
WE WILL NEVER DO THAT !!!
Thanks, it looks as if he/her honed in on the proper party. I think the very aspect of something like what happened to those families makes us think, questions such as, What if it was me, or Why not me? All in all I wish their families the best. I think by the time we all reach our mid 30's we have had family, friends and associates pass on, we can only wish that they are looking down at us saying "Don't worry we are in a better place".

post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 03:29 PM
BenzWorld Elite

We love you 210!!! <3

Quote:
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-24-2009, 08:14 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by csokane@gmail.com View Post
What makes the death of children more special?

On any given day between 30,000 and 40,000 people die of starvation, over half of them children. THAT is what we should get a grip on. But we ignore them since most are brown or black and conveniently out of the way.

Some people mourn for the losses of folks they don't know, some make jokes, some just turn a blind eye. Everyone has a different coping mechanism.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in