Date registered: Mar 2009
Vehicle: GLK 4matic Silver K&N's, Tinted taillights, Strut tower brace
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Another Forums rules which make sense
I like how they want people to cut the BS and get to the point as well as not be so damn negative about someone elses post's. Below is what the moderator there posted.
"Although the forum could use as many active posters as possible, the amount of one and two word responses and thread jacking has become too numerous to ignore. Starting this instant, one and two word responses or the same with an emoticon will be deleted and the violator may be sent a pm or the like. It is really not that difficult to form a complete sentence or stay on topic."
Do not post-whore outside of post whore threads. Post-whoring is defined by the following:
- Posts which contain no relevant contribution to the thread, topic, or site
- Posting responses to a thread for the sole purpose of boosting post count in improper places
- Posting derogatory and/or 1-word answers to a topic
- Posts/Threads that are meaningless and lack the ability to elicit thought-provocative responses
- Posting a short/simple response which shows you replied to the title and not the topic at hand. READ THE ENTIRE THREAD FIRST BEFORE RESPONDING!
So to summarize, 1 and 2 word responses or a close facsimile thereof will result in a deleted post. .