"White trash" splits up (Bristol Palin & Levi Johnston) - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 07:11 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 2013 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI, 2011 Mazda 2, 2000 E320 4Matic Wagon (retired),1994 C280 (retired)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just so I understand correct, Cancer Researcher - you're happy that the teen parents of a two month old child have called off their engagement because it exposes the fallacy of one of their parent's belief system?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 07:26 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
"There is nothing so entertaining as the exposure of a public hypocrite."
- William F. Buckley

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #13 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 08:36 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove View Post
Actually, Jim, we must see opportunity when it arises. For example, I have noted from these news reports, that Bristol is now 18, and as such, I have included her likeness in the newest model of my virtual reality manual stimulation product, the famous FTLE's Al Fatah Fuck Fist. Properly outfitted with the included Islamic robes, a virtual reality set of computerized sunglasses, and the wonderfully stimulating mechanical hand discretely hidden under the flowing Arabian Desert Shiek robes, one can superimpose the nude likeness of various fine females onto fully clothed women, or livestock of your choice, and then find Nirvana even in the most public of places. Our new Bristol Palin Model will offer back drops of drive-in theatres, under-the-grandstand vistas, and of course, the famous Bristol Palin Back-Seat-of-Momma's-1999-Suburban backdrop (oral fixations available at a slight additional charge) from which the famous Tripp tripped onto the scene, in some of the hottest action one can find in the stimulation arena. Please PM me for details on this and other fine Feel The Love products, and for specials on last year's AFFF model, such as the Momma Palin's Old Man Anal Adventure, which we are closing out at more than reasonable prices.
Well, don't let me stand in the way of anyone making a buck. Just send in your taxes. Jim
post #14 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 08:52 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Bristol is up for grabs again, does Jay know...........
post #15 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 08:54 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Now she's free to wed Mike Myers.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #16 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 08:58 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
Now she's free to wed Mike Myers.

Over Jay's dead body, she was made for Jay and think of the relationship with the in-laws, a marriage made in GOP heaven...........
post #17 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 09:06 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Bristol Hawk?

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #18 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 09:24 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 03 Corvette Z06;08 GMC Acadia;84 230CE MANUAL Euro;12 Acura TL Tech Pkg; 02 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlomon View Post
Just so I understand correct, Cancer Researcher - you're happy that the teen parents of a two month old child have called off their engagement because it exposes the fallacy of one of their parent's belief system?
Why would I be happy? I am just laughing my ass off. This was a family that the neocons worshiped. Her mother was who McCain thought could be our president. She cannot even take care of her home and instill any values in her children. What a role model they would have been for America. And what judgment on part of McCain!
post #19 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 09:38 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer_Researcher View Post
Why would I be happy? I am just laughing my ass off.
WTF? Laughing makes you sad?

post #20 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-13-2009, 10:32 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer_Researcher View Post
Why would I be happy? I am just laughing my ass off. This was a family that the neocons worshiped. Her mother was who McCain thought could be our president. She cannot even take care of her home and instill any values in her children. What a role model they would have been for America. And what judgment on part of McCain!
True, but they do have good teeth, I have sent them a recommendation that they should embrace severe tooth decay to complete their stranglehold on the demographic.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in