Gitmo Boys - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-11-2009, 05:30 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Ya know, this thread title, for a second, I wasn't sure.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-11-2009, 05:33 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2007
Vehicle: 300SD
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiRN View Post
1. I agree only with myaelf,

No, Bush did not comit any terorist acts.
That is not necessarily the opinion of the world legal scholars. If you start a war of aggression on false pretenses, you are guilty of a war crime.
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-11-2009, 06:18 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
2. Sharia is not an internationaly accepted law. It is a nut case law.
3. No, Bush did not comit any terorist acts. He did his job as good as he could and as good as OUR representetive alowed him to. This is nor an absolute monarchie. American nation backed Bush actions.
And now we pay for that.
2. i bet ya that they see our law as a basket case too and at times i must agree. this is one of the main problems. just because usa doesn't agree it doesn't mean it's not true or it doesn't exist. maybe someday usa will realize that not everything is the way usa thinks it is.

3. hmm. yeah.. see above posts.

in political asylum
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-11-2009, 07:02 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2008
Vehicle: w204 (C350ELE)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by p100 View Post
"Enemies of America", as defined by G.W.Bush. According to this definition, Saudi Arabia is our friend. Nearly all of of 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia. None came from Iraq. And 90% of Saudi population hates the United States. Isn't hypocrisy grand when it fits certain preconceived goals?
As a retribution for the 9/11 cowardly deed, a day which matches the 12/8 infamy, I would not have cared if you would have been at the helm in the White House to feel how I felt about it. And this probably is also the feeling of most Americans, and people of goodwill around the world. I don't care if the attackers were naturalized Americans, Saudis, Yemenites, Kuwaitis, Somalians, Sudanese, or whatever: a bastard is a bastard, is a bastard, is a bastard, is a bastard, from any side you look at him or her.
And if what they did at the World Center or at the Pentagon was a gesture of friendship, I would love to reciprocate with an act of friendship in kind. I don't care about your political views, but don't condone any attack on your Country. From anybody.
I have no mercy for whoever defends these bastards.
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-11-2009, 08:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2007
Vehicle: 300SD
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeVal View Post
As a retribution for the 9/11 cowardly deed, a day which matches the 12/8 infamy, I would not have cared if you would have been at the helm in the White House to feel how I felt about it. And this probably is also the feeling of most Americans, and people of goodwill around the world. I don't care if the attackers were naturalized Americans, Saudis, Yemenites, Kuwaitis, Somalians, Sudanese, or whatever: a bastard is a bastard, is a bastard, is a bastard, is a bastard, from any side you look at him or her.
And if what they did at the World Center or at the Pentagon was a gesture of friendship, I would love to reciprocate with an act of friendship in kind. I don't care about your political views, but don't condone any attack on your Country. From anybody.
I have no mercy for whoever defends these bastards.
You missed the whole point. Iraq war was being planned long before 9/11, which provided a convenient excuse to invade Iraq, even though all attempts to tie Saddam Hussein to 9/11 have been repeatedly debunked as lies.

If a country A commits a terrorist act against your country, you do not attack a country B as an act of retribution if that country had nothing to do with the attack. Get it?

So if a radical Muslim group commits a terrorist act against the US, in your opinion it is OK to destroy any predominantly Muslim country just to satisfy some basic need for revenge?

Last edited by p100; 03-11-2009 at 08:33 PM.
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 06:04 AM
Forum Administrator RC Colas® & Moon Pies®

Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: 1981 380SL 151K: 2001 E320 4Matic Estate 147K: 2008 E350 Sport 4Matic 120K: 2005 S500 116K
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1273 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
I'd like to take a moment to comment on how the title of this thread sounds like a Spike Lee joint about a college sorority whose sisters connive to find dates for Homecoming. Wake UP!

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 08:13 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 03 Corvette Z06;08 GMC Acadia;84 230CE MANUAL Euro;12 Acura TL Tech Pkg; 02 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Quote:
Not true.
Rome has conquered that time world anly in self defence and the examples are plentifull. War is a DECLARED act of fhisical agresion.
Bus NEVER invaded Iraq.
US military did with american majority support
That's like saying, "The car killed the innocent person NOT the drunk driver behind the wheel."
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 08:15 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 03 Corvette Z06;08 GMC Acadia;84 230CE MANUAL Euro;12 Acura TL Tech Pkg; 02 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDiesel View Post
The invasion of Iraq had nothing to due with terrorism... And if you weren't at the pile in NYC or the Pentagon I would stop now with using that as a compairtism...
You are right. It had everything to do with protecting Israel and fighting IT'S war and also to ensure a supply of oil. Much worse IMO
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 08:18 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
2. Sharia is not an internationaly accepted law. It is a nut case law.
3. No, Bush did not comit any terorist acts. He did his job as good as he could and as good as OUR representetive alowed him to. This is nor an absolute monarchie. American nation backed Bush actions.
And now we pay for that.
American nation backed Bush's lies because he made sure the nation did not know the truth. Everything was fabricated. Makes me sick in my stomach that our hands are full of blood of half million innocent people. NOT VERY PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN RIGHT NOW! Had bush told the truth, not a single red blooded American would have supported him nor allowed him to commit crimes against humanity.
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 03-12-2009, 08:21 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by p100 View Post
"Enemies of America", as defined by G.W.Bush. According to this definition, Saudi Arabia is our friend. Nearly all of of 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia. None came from Iraq. And 90% of Saudi population hates the United States. Isn't hypocrisy grand when it fits certain preconceived goals?
Its because we get oil from them and they OWN 30% of our economy and keep bailing us out. So whoever gives us oil is our friend and who ever decides not to, we will invade. By this definition, Israel doesn't do a damn thing for us except spy on us and take our taxpayer's money.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in