post #61 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-10-2009, 02:22 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomline1 View Post
Bare doesn't give me time. I run my own life and allocate my time to what I think is important. And that includes BWOT. There are enough people who are more than willng to march to the tune of others; I never have been one and will never be. But I think you are one.
So do you want me to show how long you were on BWOT between the first time you whined about the list of questions until the last?

I think your "didn't give me time" excuse is a bit weak. Scratch...VERY WEAK.

But hey, some folks take longer at figuring out the obvious than others. It might have taken you six...eight minutes.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-10-2009, 02:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
You must have mistaken me for someone else who marches to your orders. Start the tap-dancing music.

My position on those questions was written very clearly for you to understand; what part of "they shouldn't be answered" did you not comprehend.
I fully comprehended lack of um...ba... Sorry you didn't have them available to either write that instead of "they shouldn't be answered" or "It's overbroad, unnecessary and irrelevant." or "Bare doesn't give me time".

In debate people ask questions to others to glean positions, to clarify or to box people in to their position to confirm it is known to everyone that they obfuscate.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #63 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-10-2009, 05:52 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2008
Vehicle: w204 (C350ELE)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
BDS is a mirage affecting rare cases of acute BS proper. The New England Journal of Psychiatry devoted a series of 10 articles to the diagnosis and treatment of acute BS proper. For those interested in further exploring the medical reach in this field, I would recommend Dallas University Hospital, where they are fully prepared for the necessary punctures, biopsy, and any surgical intervention using supersoft Charmin Q-tips on robots to clean the affected areas. Meanwhile, don't let the BDS mirage blind you, we all need to see and experience what flows from 1600 Constitution Ave. and Capitol Hill.
post #64 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-10-2009, 06:43 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeVal View Post
BDS is a mirage...
Good. Finally someone on the right who acknowledged that the phantom BDS is nothing more than a mirage, a distraction, a red herring.

Glad you cleared that up.

McBear,
Kentucky

post #65 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-10-2009, 06:47 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
I think he's talking about acute VS proper, but I like the idea of acute BS proper when talking to bear... In fact it may be chronic BS proper in his case.

Don't believe everything you think
post #66 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Moderately subtle

Date registered: Dec 2003
Vehicle: 94 E500, 97 500SL
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Send a message via AIM to edfreeman
I still have hopes they'll work it out.

post #67 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-10-2009, 07:40 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by edfreeman View Post
I still have hopes they'll work it out.
I don't know which is funniest, that I have this picture so quickly at hand or that it is in my BWOT Friends folder.

McBear,
Kentucky

post #68 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-10-2009, 09:04 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2007
Vehicle: 1973 450 SL
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
So do you want me to show how long you were on BWOT between the first time you whined about the list of questions until the last?

I think your "didn't give me time" excuse is a bit weak. Scratch...VERY WEAK.

But hey, some folks take longer at figuring out the obvious than others. It might have taken you six...eight minutes.
See the bold. I didn't say that you didn't give me enough time. Go back and read what I said, to be clear. I wrote "Bare doesn't give me time"--no more than a waitress gives me "more time" as in time being a commodity that can be transferred to another.

Once you posed those questions, I openly and unambiguously responded that I was not going to answer them and gave the reasons why.

I'm amazed that a couple of you are so distressed that I didn't take your bait.

Apparently no one else did either. Even the lefties.

Charter member of the Vast Rightwing Conspiracy and proud of it.

God Bless the America we're trying to create.
--Hillary Rodham Clinton
post #69 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-10-2009, 09:07 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Apr 2008
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
Nice try but it seems that you failed to provide any evidence that the Republicans actually did anything other that "make warnings". Seems a party that held absolute majority might have had an action plan instead of just yammering, but apparently not.

Exhaustion happens quickly when you are weak on information, facts and evidence and are "winging it". All the flapping must get tiring.
It’s apparent that A hi percentage of republicans were not listening but that doesn’t change the facts that no democrats were listening. So why defend the democrats and cundem the republicans now

If you thank you can or you thank you can't your right
post #70 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-10-2009, 09:24 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
See the bold. I didn't say that you didn't give me enough time. Go back and read what I said, to be clear. I wrote "Bare doesn't give me time"--no more than a waitress gives me "more time" as in time being a commodity that can be transferred to another.

Once you posed those questions, I openly and unambiguously responded that I was not going to answer them and gave the reasons why.

I'm amazed that a couple of you are so distressed that I didn't take your bait.

Apparently no one else did either. Even the lefties.
I note two have not even been on the board for those few days so that is not necessarily a point.

But go ahead with the rationalization if it makes you feel better. But as for the "unambiguously", was it the "doesn't give you time", "takes too much time to research", "they shouldn't be answered" or "It's overbroad, unnecessary and irrelevant"? There appears to be some ambiguity in your unambiguous answers.

Sorry, that was another question in a debate format. Damn.

McBear,
Kentucky

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in