1. America is good.
Under the leadership the GOP and at the urging of Beck, we murdered hundreds of thousands of Iraqis for a **** WMD lie. How was that "good"? America is good when it has good leadership, like any other country
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
That's nice. Now keep your ***** magical beings out of my government, because not all of us give a rat's *** about your "god", especially the American version of Nazism, Beck's Mormon God.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
People who cannot face up to the reality of the last eight years being honest? What a joke.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
Tell it to the judge
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
Except, according to that ***** hypocrite Beck, George Bush and Rush Limbaugh, war criminal and dope head supreme, neither has to answer to the law according to hypocrite extraordinaire, Beck.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
Except for homosexuals, they don't have the right to pursue happiness or enjoy the same liberties Beck gets to enjoy.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
My greed comes first
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion. Unless it disagrees with Beck, then it is un-American, as he routinely shouts from his radio program, for example this week, where he calls Obama "an evil genius" and "a communist". The **** hypocrite railed against those who objected to the Iraq War as "traitors".
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me. Unless it is George Bush wanting to institute survelliance or revoke Habeus Corpus, then I, Beck, will bow to them like slaves
Hey, thanks for that. The other day I was talking with a friend and used the term "scary-anger". It wasn't familiar to them so I tried to explain: near-blinding rage, emotional, lacking in rationality, vituperative, reactive, suggestive of insanity, often profanity-laced, tantrum-like, almost ready to run up the clock tower with a deer rifle, etc.
I'm still not quite sure they understood, now I can simply point them to your post, that explains "scary-anger" quite nicely.