LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 10:42 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulko View Post
...Don't forget that the muslims were on top of things in the midages...

And they still are in the Middle ages...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 04:56 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 03 Corvette Z06;08 GMC Acadia;84 230CE MANUAL Euro;12 Acura TL Tech Pkg; 02 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby boo View Post
Thanks for bringing this up.

What makes this statistic all the more remarkable is that, in spite of their overwhelming numerical superiority, the Arab/Muslim community seems utterly incapable of translating this decided advantage into actions that would be of benefit to all of mankind:
You are worse then an anti-semite imo.
post #33 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 05:03 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer_Researcher View Post
You are worse then an anti-semite imo.
Do you dispute what I said on a factual or just visceral basis Mr. Researcher (can I call you 'Cancer?').
post #34 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 05:16 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
I couldn't agree more.
IMO, after the holocaust and the end of WW II, the World would have been better off, had a part of Germany been handed over to become a Jewish State.
As a German, I feel that would have been just.
You've mentioned this before and I always thought it to be a rather curious argument. Of course, it begs the question as to why Jews would want to make a homeland in Germany, an otherwise dark, dingy, landlocked, God forsaken country in which Jews have no historical (biblical) ties and in which any memories of their past sojourn there are best forgotten.

OTOH, Teutone, you can always make them an offer. Perhaps the Israelis can use parts of Germany as Lebensraum (now that would be ironic!) to deport Palestinian terrorists out of the jurisdiction of Israeli courts much as the U.S. has done at Guantanamo Bay.
post #35 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 05:34 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Oh, BTW, Teutone, we'll get right back to you on that land offer in Germany.
post #36 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 07:37 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
You've mentioned this before and I always thought it to be a rather curious argument. Of course, it begs the question as to why Jews would want to make a homeland in Germany, an otherwise dark, dingy, landlocked, God forsaken country in which Jews have no historical (biblical) ties and in which any memories of their past sojourn there are best forgotten.

OTOH, Teutone, you can always make them an offer. Perhaps the Israelis can use parts of Germany as Lebensraum (now that would be ironic!) to deport Palestinian terrorists out of the jurisdiction of Israeli courts much as the U.S. has done at Guantanamo Bay.
Check your list of Nobel laureates. An awful lot of them have German names. Seems the Jews thrived there for some significant time period as the genetic makeup of Jews and their arch enemies, the Arabs/Persians/Muslims , those conspicuously underperforming primitive humans, has a lot of common sequences in those DNA chains.....

Jim
post #37 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 07:43 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Jews and Arabs are "cousins". And like the twin experiment of India/Pakistan shows even closely related peoples can have dramatically different accomplishments particularly if one is still stuck in a 7th century ideology.
post #38 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 11:26 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 1990 500 SEL, 2003 Range Rover HSE
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Baby Boo,

Religion in Saudi Arabia and apostasy punishment?? More and more diversions

Saudi Arabia to Islam is like the Vatican to Christianity. Israel wants a Jews-only state but lacks the courage to say it out loud, doesn't want to upset Christians, maybe. The only difference is nobody disputes S Arabia's and Vatican's significance to their respective religions while the land of Palestine is central to all 3 Abrahimic religions.

Apostasy in Islam? There are two opinions based on the interpretation of the sunna of Muhammed, the messenger of Allah. If you care to read, here they are:

Islamonline: An apostate shouldn't be killed

Islam Question and Answer - Why is the apostate to be executed in Islam?

I replied to your questions not because I accept the diversion but to show you that I have nothing to hide about my faith. Will you in return accept to answer questions about your faith??
post #39 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-19-2009, 12:09 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 1990 500 SEL, 2003 Range Rover HSE
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulko
...Don't forget that the muslims were on top of things in the midages...

And they still are in the Middle ages...
Frankly, Muslims are waaay behind their Middle Ages glory. Middle Ages were bad in Europe but not in the Muslim World. So again, we're not in the Middle Ages.. we're probably in the lowest point in our history. And BTW, your Nobel prize list doesn't mean a thing to me. It says in names what I already know about Arab (and Muslim) countries vs. Israel. Israel had definitely reached its peak and will soon start to decline (, thanks to injustice and sense of superiority) while Muslims can't go any worse, IMHO (, thanks to illiteracy and misunderstanding of and/or negligence to Islam in its broad sense). Which reminds me of a story that happened with my husband a few years ago. He worked for a renowned company in Jordan and was very impressed by his then new boss and company owner. The man built a contracting company and a factory and managed them professionally. A year passed before a colleague told him that 'boss' started as a government employee who managed somehow to steal a few million dinars. He was imprisoned for a couple of years, never admitted the charges and started his business as soon as he got out of prison. Hubby was shocked and was even more shocked to know that many people knew that about the 'boss'. The connection? Israel is no different from that man. They can build a massive arsenal that includes nukes, win as many Nobel prizes, wage as many wars as they want but they're thieves and will remain thieves until they return what's not theirs to the original owners. I can't imagine a thief standing in court defending his theft as a God given right in some ancient book that that's been altered and changed so many times over the years.

Oh, and watch out for the return of the Muslims. Not soon, I guess, but the moment we pick up ourselves from the quagmire of feeling inferior to whatever power that oppress us (whether domestically or internationally), things will change and will change fast. And let me assure you, we're not the terrorists you fool the world into believing we are. Muslims who really observe Islam (not pre-Islam traditions, like nowadays) are the farthest from terrorism. History will prove that again.
post #40 of 59 (permalink) Old 02-19-2009, 12:41 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahloube View Post
Baby Boo,

Saudi Arabia to Islam is like the Vatican to Christianity. Israel wants a Jews-only state but lacks the courage to say it out loud, doesn't want to upset Christians, maybe.
The main difference is that all faiths are allowed to practice their religion openly in Israel whereas this is not the case in Saudi Arabia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahloube View Post
I replied to your questions not because I accept the diversion but to show you that I have nothing to hide about my faith. Will you in return accept to answer questions about your faith??

You would be mightily disappointed to know that I don't practice any religion. I do follow some Jewish traditions out of habit but really could not answer any theological questions for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in