Cruise Control

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1426 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
BWOT CL WTF?, LOL

Seeking part-time relationship to fulfill being the woman I am - w4m - 36 (usa )

Date: 2009-02-13, 4:22PM PST

Let me get to the point. I am at an absence of BS stage of my life now. I need to find a man who I can see with some regularity but flexibility who would enjoy having lots of sex with me, as well as more companionate activities like going out to eat, hiking, holding hands, a picnic somewhere scenic, going on a trip, and I am open-minded that way. I would like to find a man I trust enough to have a baby with or who would be supportive of me having a child or adopting on my own. And maybe more if that is there and things can grow that would be good too. I have family commitments with a disabled parent so that is why my time is limited, but like to travel periodically and would like to be able to have a part-time relationship that is full-time while it is part-time. I guess I like getting off the plane and going into a different life where I get to be the woman I have no chance to be otherwise in my life. I am content in my life. So I want you to understand that I do find peace and contentment in the life that I have. But there is a side of me that seeks expression and where I live there are no outlets for that to be expressed in a stable, consistent manner that feeds my soul.

I like being able to make a home, care for my man, be cared for by my man, and just be affectionate and touchy-feely and able to be seen as a woman, versus as all the other roles in my life. ---- I am very sane, laid back, easy going and reasonable but am not one who is too far out there either. I tend to be more libertarian in view though I am an Obama Democrat who also is a Sara Palin fan because I used to date a man from Wasilla AK, where she comes from. I had a great time in Wasilla. I am actually kinda normal too and considered cute. I just do not really have people around where I am at who see me as this side of myself. So I have to seek out trying to be this side of myself in places where there are men who I would find sufficiently strong and able to let me be this kind of woman. I may be a strong woman, but I am a woman and sometimes I just want to be a woman.

I am not a woman who is into wimpy men. But I am not into jerks, egos either. I tend to do well with more the strong, quiet types and those from more scientific, technical, military, educational and governmental career fields. I am more into quiet passion that privately sizzles. But I am open-minded about that too. I am into the whole person concept. I just want an outlet to have a happy personal life too where I can be a woman with a man, versus having to be a strong woman for everyone. I guess I'd like to find a soft place to fall, and be held, and where I can get off the plane and have something of an additional home too where I am wanted and I can make a positive difference.

I am very open-minded. I just want to find a situation where I am wanted and can make a positive difference and we can help each other out. But I do not want to be lied to, used, taken advantage of, misled, or mistreated either. I also do not have an interest in actively married men, unless they are getting formally separated, are formally estranged and/or filing for divorce. I am not someone who is into being the other woman. I just do not have that kind of personality and would rebel big time against someone who tried to use me in that way. I am not looking to hurt some woman I do not even know. I have had some men tell me that they are in open marriages, but even at that I am not your person because I need to feel that there is a hope of me coming in 1st as in maybe marriage may be possible someday if things click. If I cannot feel that, then I am not sure why I would be with you. It is one thing to decide to not want marriage, but I am the sort of person who needs to feel hope is alive. Hope matters a lot to me. I also am not looking to be part of any kind of plural marriage or 3somes. I am saying that because I did get replies to a past ad mentioning that and I was like in shock because I say I am looking for a man. Also, I am very much a heterosexual and not looking to explore anything but being with a man. I am a woman who wants to be with a man intimately. I am open-minded, but I hope saying the things in this paragraph give you an idea about the bounds of my open-mindedness. Sometimes, I have gotten replies and it is like--- what is this? and even I am in shock.

I am open to something like a marriage of convenience or marital arrangement if I felt it could be fair and I could contribute positively. I tend to be an egalitarian sort of person. I also am open period. I like Seattle, am not really that into Tacoma, like Olympia and Bainbridge areas. I am open to having something of an adventure and hope to get an additional life I can go blend into when I step off the plane.

I hope I get some decent replies. I am a degreed professional kind of person. I like my life and enjoy what all I do very much. And again, I am content in my life but am looking to experience some fulfillment as a woman while I am young enough to really enjoy that too. And I hope to find a man where he will want to let me enjoy that without putting too many ideas or restrictions on that. I need to come out a winner sometimes in life too. I hope you can be the kind of person who might let me be that way in my personal life. I already am doing pretty decently in other parts of my life.
As for the pic, it is there because I would like to have a sex life as my regular life is very sexless and passionless. I am a person who has passion and who would like to have a sex life with the same person. I tend to be more of a monogomous sort of person when I am with someone. I am into being healthy, d/d free too. That is a big reason why I do tend to stick to my more sexless, passionless life for the most part. I would rather not post a pic, but I am also busy and do not have time for a lot of meaningless emails. So the pic should give you an idea about if you would be attracted to me in a way where you would want to have sexual intimacies. As far as pics go, this is mild and I do not consider it riske at all as folks show more in swimsuits. I took the pic to cheer up a soldier I had no idea who it was I was chatting with in Iraq in a chatroom, and decided to use it for this. So do not take the pic the wrong way, but given what I am asking for in the ad a certain level of physical attraction would be something that is needed for things to work out if anything were to happen.
If possible, can you also reply giving some information about you the person and not just statistics. I really am into the whole person concept.
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-14-2009, 12:15 AM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I'm spreading apple butter on the muzzle of the .357 Mag my brother in law gave me. It should relieve some of the unpleasantness.

post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-14-2009, 12:17 AM Thread Starter
Cruise Control

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Damn, you're right, that's the sort of rambling manifesto someone types up before they unload a clip into their favorite Starbucks
post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-14-2009, 12:22 AM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I think we should be more respectful toward a degreed professional kind of person.

post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-14-2009, 12:26 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
Seeking part-time relationship to fulfill being the woman I am - w4m - 36 (usa )

Date: 2009-02-13, 4:22PM PST

Let me get to the point. I am at an absence of BS stage of my life now. I need to find a man who I can see with some regularity but flexibility who would enjoy having lots of sex with me, as well as more companionate activities like going out to eat, hiking, holding hands, a picnic somewhere scenic, going on a trip, and I am open-minded that way. I would like to find a man I trust enough to have a baby with or who would be supportive of me having a child or adopting on my own. And maybe more if that is there and things can grow that would be good too. I have family commitments with a disabled parent so that is why my time is limited, but like to travel periodically and would like to be able to have a part-time relationship that is full-time while it is part-time. I guess I like getting off the plane and going into a different life where I get to be the woman I have no chance to be otherwise in my life. I am content in my life. So I want you to understand that I do find peace and contentment in the life that I have. But there is a side of me that seeks expression and where I live there are no outlets for that to be expressed in a stable, consistent manner that feeds my soul.

I like being able to make a home, care for my man, be cared for by my man, and just be affectionate and touchy-feely and able to be seen as a woman, versus as all the other roles in my life. ---- I am very sane, laid back, easy going and reasonable but am not one who is too far out there either. I tend to be more libertarian in view though I am an Obama Democrat who also is a Sara Palin fan because I used to date a man from Wasilla AK, where she comes from. I had a great time in Wasilla. I am actually kinda normal too and considered cute. I just do not really have people around where I am at who see me as this side of myself. So I have to seek out trying to be this side of myself in places where there are men who I would find sufficiently strong and able to let me be this kind of woman. I may be a strong woman, but I am a woman and sometimes I just want to be a woman.

I am not a woman who is into wimpy men. But I am not into jerks, egos either. I tend to do well with more the strong, quiet types and those from more scientific, technical, military, educational and governmental career fields. I am more into quiet passion that privately sizzles. But I am open-minded about that too. I am into the whole person concept. I just want an outlet to have a happy personal life too where I can be a woman with a man, versus having to be a strong woman for everyone. I guess I'd like to find a soft place to fall, and be held, and where I can get off the plane and have something of an additional home too where I am wanted and I can make a positive difference.

I am very open-minded. I just want to find a situation where I am wanted and can make a positive difference and we can help each other out. But I do not want to be lied to, used, taken advantage of, misled, or mistreated either. I also do not have an interest in actively married men, unless they are getting formally separated, are formally estranged and/or filing for divorce. I am not someone who is into being the other woman. I just do not have that kind of personality and would rebel big time against someone who tried to use me in that way. I am not looking to hurt some woman I do not even know. I have had some men tell me that they are in open marriages, but even at that I am not your person because I need to feel that there is a hope of me coming in 1st as in maybe marriage may be possible someday if things click. If I cannot feel that, then I am not sure why I would be with you. It is one thing to decide to not want marriage, but I am the sort of person who needs to feel hope is alive. Hope matters a lot to me. I also am not looking to be part of any kind of plural marriage or 3somes. I am saying that because I did get replies to a past ad mentioning that and I was like in shock because I say I am looking for a man. Also, I am very much a heterosexual and not looking to explore anything but being with a man. I am a woman who wants to be with a man intimately. I am open-minded, but I hope saying the things in this paragraph give you an idea about the bounds of my open-mindedness. Sometimes, I have gotten replies and it is like--- what is this? and even I am in shock.

I am open to something like a marriage of convenience or marital arrangement if I felt it could be fair and I could contribute positively. I tend to be an egalitarian sort of person. I also am open period. I like Seattle, am not really that into Tacoma, like Olympia and Bainbridge areas. I am open to having something of an adventure and hope to get an additional life I can go blend into when I step off the plane.

I hope I get some decent replies. I am a degreed professional kind of person. I like my life and enjoy what all I do very much. And again, I am content in my life but am looking to experience some fulfillment as a woman while I am young enough to really enjoy that too. And I hope to find a man where he will want to let me enjoy that without putting too many ideas or restrictions on that. I need to come out a winner sometimes in life too. I hope you can be the kind of person who might let me be that way in my personal life. I already am doing pretty decently in other parts of my life.
As for the pic, it is there because I would like to have a sex life as my regular life is very sexless and passionless. I am a person who has passion and who would like to have a sex life with the same person. I tend to be more of a monogomous sort of person when I am with someone. I am into being healthy, d/d free too. That is a big reason why I do tend to stick to my more sexless, passionless life for the most part. I would rather not post a pic, but I am also busy and do not have time for a lot of meaningless emails. So the pic should give you an idea about if you would be attracted to me in a way where you would want to have sexual intimacies. As far as pics go, this is mild and I do not consider it riske at all as folks show more in swimsuits. I took the pic to cheer up a soldier I had no idea who it was I was chatting with in Iraq in a chatroom, and decided to use it for this. So do not take the pic the wrong way, but given what I am asking for in the ad a certain level of physical attraction would be something that is needed for things to work out if anything were to happen.
If possible, can you also reply giving some information about you the person and not just statistics. I really am into the whole person concept.
STFU
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-14-2009, 12:29 AM Thread Starter
Cruise Control

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
[whoa]
"I really am into the whole person concept."
[/whoa]
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-16-2009, 08:06 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
so, did she reply to you?

in political asylum
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-16-2009, 08:46 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
"I am not a woman who is into wimpy men".

Is this what put you off?

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Seneca
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-16-2009, 11:38 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dope View Post
"I am not a woman who is into wimpy men".

Is this what put you off?
I think the concern is, will she let a wimpy man into any of her orifices? What is it "she" has that she gets into men anyway - and good luck getting anything into anything but a wimpy man.

Jim
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 01:15 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith View Post
I think the concern is, will she let a wimpy man into any of her orifices? What is it "she" has that she gets into men anyway - and good luck getting anything into anything but a wimpy man.

Jim
Deep.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Seneca
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in